<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I don't even know where to begin. Time has been passing by at light speed that its getting too scary for me. No.1, I've a week more to go before I'm officially no more a "student". Can you imagine? For the past 19 years out of 22 years of my life, I've been studying. Starting from kindergarden up till University.

Now...I'm stepping out into the working world. It's like a whole new chapter of my life. Scary and exciting. Weird...but somehow, I feel a little heavy hearted to walk out of the place where I spent most of the time complaining and whinning about. Looking back, I don't really want to leave. I somehow want to forever be the carefree student whose only worry is graduating and passing my exams or when my presentation or assignments is due.

I sat at my laptop today, looking at the essay I was typing and it suddenly hit me. This is going to be my final assignment. My final work that I'm going to ever hand up to a lecturer. On the 8th of June...will be my last time, sitting for an exam.

Man...this is all tooo weird. I've spent half my life cursing the person who invented 'exams' and now....*shakes head*

Its funny really. When you're a kid, all you want to be is a grown up. Now, you're a grown up and all you want to be is to never grow up.

I guess...I'm right smack in the middle. I still want to be a kid but at the same time, I want to be a grown up. To have a career I love and enjoy and to earn my own money and spend my own money.

Less than a week actually.....I'm off....no more LUCCT....no more loafing around The Plaza, no more ciggie breaks at the emergency exit, no more hanging out and talking nonsens with friends outside Wings Coffee...no more entering class late and giving lame excuses, no more fun and weird doings when we are bored, no more driving for 35 mins, no more assignments stress....no more presentations...no more exams....

HmMMm...I know I'm supposed to be really stressed out about my finals, but I'm not. In fact, I've been having too much fun....going out almost everyday, coming home in the early hours of the morning...

No, don't get the wrong idea. I've not been clubbing...only on weekends and ladies night. I've been just hanging out with a couple of buddies, all from different groups. We're one crazy bunch. But I love them.

We get bored at 12 in the morning and decide to drive up to Genting (to those who are not local, Genting is in another state in Malaysia) or when we're done hanging around till 2 in the morning, we drive to Ipoh for breakfast. We even drove to Malacca the other day just for 'satay celop'. Nutz huh?

*sIGh* I'm going to miss some of them. They're all flying off overseas and here I am...stuck in old boring Malaysia. Old boring stuff...redundant people...redundant life.

Not that I hate it, but....let's just say you go clubbing...you're bound to bump into at least 10-20 people you know. Or you go to a mamak, BoOOM...there you go, people you know sitting a few tables away. Or if you go to a nice chillout place, you bump into familiar faces agian.

I'm kinda bored of seeing the same peeps the same faces....maybe that's why I can't be bothered with those guys at the moment. BorINg!!!

Someone...anyone....save me!!!! Take me out from here....maybe for a month or two and I'll be forever grateful....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home