<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Insomnic Pigglet

GrRrRr...I absolutely hate not being able to sleep!!! Imagine tossing and turning in bed, praying, begging and hoping that sleep will befall you. Unfortunately it doesn't come and you're left lying in bed with eyes wide open. Sure sure...go drink some chamomile tea....bla bla bla....TRUST ME...it doesn't work!!!

Feeling absolutely grumpy now. Really want to bitch. But funny, there doesn't seem to be anything for me to bitch about. HmMmM...maybe there's one. Something about your peers suddenly going around talking about you. Nah...but that really doesn't bother me that much. I'm more or less immune to the flies that buzzes around you. Sooner or later, one by one will be zapped down. So...nah...its no biggie.

HmMmMm....*taps foot*...WHAT TO WRITE!!! Gawd!!! How long does this writer's block going to last? Seriously....I'm lacking any inspiration to write! It's like I sit in front of my pc, write a whole paragraph and just delete it agian and agian and agian. In the end, there's nothing left to read except a blank white screen!!! Infuriating!!! Frustrating....absolutely...dissapointing....*sigh*

Another thing, wonder what's up with me these days. I've tons of assignments due. I've at least one or two assignments due each week. But I just don't feel like doing some stupid, dumb, boring reading log that after the first paragraph either puts you asleep or makes you go *HUH?*. Oh man....I really need to pick myself up and get back on track. My studies.....IMPORTANT!!!!

Nothing is more important than getting through this next few months, graduating and then going out to work!!! NOTHING!!! Not even Kame, Jin and any other hot stuff guys. *okie...i'm lying...* BUT STILL!!!!

But then agian...if there was some hot guy in my class....haha...that would be a whole new thing!!! I'll be so pumped up to go to class, drive half an hour to Uni and just finish up all my assignments so I don't look like a slacker in front of him. AhHh....Dream on...the only guy in my class that's merely worth looking at is Oscar.....others are just plain...*BLeAHhHhHHhh*

Now...since I've nothing to write...let's go to the extreme fantasizing. Imagine being in the same class with Kame and Jin!!!! *faints* Wait....that'll be bad!!! You'll be too busy looking at them....drooling at them....to even concentrate on what the lecturer is saying. BaD iDEA!!!

You know what? I miss Gokusen 2...*cries*...I want to see our favourite Akame duo acting together. But please....no more hitting their faces or even making them cry. My little heart can't take it no more. ahhahaha......man....I want more!!! Honestly....the storyline was a little mundane and monotonous but....hey...eye candy is good!!! It's even better than the first one! Sorry...I don't seem to find anything attractive about Matsumoto Jun...but Oguri Shun and that Hiroki guy....is a different story. Though they're not like...GORGEOUS...but...they've something about them...charisma....that...urm....I can't put my fingers to it.

I mean....imagine a guy....gorgeous looking...but with no personality. Gross...its a bigger turn off than Body Odor! Unless you're looking for a trophy boyfriend to show off. I guess its useless talking to a dumb blonde...MALE VERSION.

For me...maturity and intelligence is a very very attractive to me. But then agian...I'm just sick and tired of looking for guys with good looks. They're good eye candy. But nah....not as a boyfriend. That's why we have idols...they're there for us who loves to look at great looking people but don't intend to go out with them. Do I make any sense here? Doubt so...

My brain is lacking oxygen....think its time to hit the sack. Let's keep our fingers crossed that the sleep fairy will bless me with some shut eye. At least a few hours which will be sufficient for me not to faint or fall asleep behind the wheels when I drive to Uni........It's 4:30 am now....so....I think waking up at about 10 will be sufficient enough....Toodles!!!! Queen of Piggies....oinking out!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home