<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

You can't force LOVE.

L.O.V.E. A word so strong and powerful, yet frightening and sweet. It's scary how this four letter word is divided thinly by a fine thread between Hate. One minute you're loving your guy overwhelmingly and the next minute you hate the very sight of him.

I've seen all this happen in my very own eyes. Girlfriends complaining to me about their boyfriends, married couples screaming at each other and end up divorcing....can you blame me for being a skeptic now? Of course add up the horrible experiences and men I've to meet throughout my entire life just fills up the wound with more salt I can handle.

No no no...don't get me wrong. I'm not all bitter and crazy, turning into a spinster and all. I believe in LOVE...I do...really....cross my heart! And no...if you think I've given up on men...I did not alright...so no worries there. In fact...I've found someone who has brought back the light in my life...*smile*...that's an entry for another day.

Back to the topic before I start flying off everywhere...

You know how sad it is when you love or like someone and that person just doesn't share the same feeling? It sucks right? But some girls....they just don't get it. When a guy says "I'm sorry...I see you as a friend...." or vice versa....it seems that all they get in their small little brains is "I'm sorry...I see you as a friend...But...I'm giving you a chance."

I just don't get it. Why is it so hard to take "NO" for an answer? And why oh why do we have psychotic people on earth? People who starts stalking the one they're so called in love with? Or even threaten suicide if he/she doesn't return their love?

If you really love that one person, don't you want him/her to be happy? If it was me...I would truly want to see him happy, even though if it means being happy with another girl. Just seeing that smile, that glow in his eyes is enough and satisfying. But forcing one person to be with you just because of your own selfishness, isn't that surpressing his hapiness?

Sometimes, its best to just wake up and smell the coffee you know. Face it! The guy isn't in love with you!!! Move on with life and understand that God has bigger plans for you. There's so many great guys out there. Why mope around for that one particular one?

I guess you can say I won't know how it feels unless I'm in that person's shoe right? You're right. I don't. It might be harder to do than it looks...but it really doesn't hurt to try.

In fact, you owe yourself that much to be happier. Living a life in gloom and misery its not worth it. Life is so short and fragile. Why be sad when you can be happy? Why waste your time on one idiot when you can be happily basking in the joy of attention and care of someone who truly loves you for who you are?

So my dear friend, you know who you are. You've heard my take on the situation. You've seen how strongly I felt for you to move on with your life...so why not try it? Your beautiful eyes is not for shedding tears for one guy who doesn't appreciate you. You deserve someone who will hug you when you're down and shower you with unlimited kisses. Someone who will look you in the eye one day and say "I love you" from the bottom of his very heart. At that time, you will know that you've found the one and soon...this guy will be a distant memory...a shadow of the past.

You can try to make him love you, you can buy him all the gifts, shower him all the attention and even go to the extreme of giving him everything he wants. But think...is it all worth it? Isn't it like buying LOVE? You definitely can't buy love honey...love is priceless.

It's not worth it. Sitting by the phone, waiting for his phone call, making up excuses of why isn't he sms-ing or calling. If he really had you in his heart, he'll be msging you endlessly or calling you just to hear your voice.

When you stop making excuses for him like "He's really busy" or "He's with his friends" or even "Maybe his phone has no battery", things will become clearer to you. One thing for sure is that a guy can never be too busy to call. Unless he's stuck in Timbuktoo where there is no service what-so-ever. But hey! If he was in Timbuktoo and if he did love you, he'll send you snail mail! Okay okay...I'm diversing.

But my point is...if he did have you in his heart....calling, messaging and even seeing you wouldn't be a problem at all.

Anyway...I'm rambling now...sleep is calling me. But take it this way....give yourself one good cry, say goodbye and move on with your life. Go out, look beautiful and let the guys shower you with attention. Ego boosting you know! *wink*

*Random babbling*

I was reading Kamenashi's translation of Kizuna the other day and found it amazing that a guy his age is able to write and compose such a wonderful, meaningful song. He's only 19 for crying out loud. But the lyrics...I can relate to it...I really can...

Check out the translation....its really really sweet....

Even if I think about the future as much as I can,
It's impossible for a person to see the real future
Some things get stuck in the gap of my heart
I just keep on making errors

It's okay if it's one step at a time, just don't let go of my hand
The steps that we took together, you are going to keep on living
Even if I keep on withdrawing until I crumble,

The bond of that time, that place, will never disappear

Inside the flowing time, I try not to lose anything
The real thoughts that collide when we pass by
That feelings that soaked in her heart
Our encounter was the miracle that I seeked

The pain that refuses to stand still
The light that's seen inside is always connected

It's okay if you lie, You can let your tears flow
The bond of that time, that place, will never disappear

It's okay if it's one step at a time, just don't let go of my hand
The steps that we took together, you are going to keep on living
Even if I keep on withdrawing until I crumble,
The bond of that time, that place, will never disappear


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home