<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Sunday, May 01, 2005

*Stretch* Yes...guess I've been lazing around the entire day. I can't believe I've had such an unproductive day today. Ah well...its a Sunday. I guess I should be doing nothing right?

Was supposed to head down to a rave last night but last minute, everyone decided not to go and headed for the movies instead. Triple X 2...not bad...loads of huge ass and nice cars that you can only dream of driving.

Came home, popped in my usual anime and fell asleep. Woke up at 7 am. Can you believe it? I woke up feeling like shit. As if my chest had something heavy on it. Told myself that whatever is on my mind to go away and that there's nothing more important than Sleep itself. So I closed my eyes, thought of Jin's silly little stint in Anego where he was playing golf and fell asleep. *PooF* I woke up at about 10:45 am.

Didn't do much. Wanted to start off on my assignments but all I could do was stare at my screen like an idiot. I couldn't even think!!! Phone calls and sms-es kept on coming in till I switched off my phone. Call me anti-social. But lately, I've no mood to interact with anyone at all.

Even yesterday at the movies, the only idiot can irritate me, Ronald, even know how to step back and stop bugging me. Well...he did at the begining, irritating the hell out of me with his stupid teasings and antics. It wasn't until I just kept quiet and glared at him he shut up and realized that I was not kidding. Moody you know...maybe its the weather...I don't know...

After so long....I finally shed some tears. No no no...don't get me wrong...I did not...I repeat...I DID NOT....cry for any guys. I was watching this music video. Can't remember the singer's name. But it was so freaking sweet. It was a 5 min MV. Mandarin song. Thank God I understood the song a little with my lousy mandarin.

Kinda reminds you of the Korean hit "Because I'm a girl". But this is different. This is about this pianist or should I say composer who's a little quiet and reserved while his girlfriend is this bubbly, full of life and happy girl. It showed how he never smiled and the things she would do to get a reaction out of him. I loved the girl in a way because she's someone who showed every emotion of hers. Like when she wanted to cry, she cried. She wanted to shout, she shout. She wanted to whack her bf, she just whacked.

It wasn't one day, she couldn't stand it no more, she looked at her solemn bf who was watching TV and told him to kiss her. He did and when they broke apart, his mouth was smeared with her blood. Yeah...she had nose bleed. Not because he was a good kisser. But because she had leukemia.

Even so...she made him finish the song he was composing and made him promise that he'll play it for her at the concert.

Before he left, he gave her a handphone which she held onto tightly. Just before he started his performance, he called her and placed the handphone on the grand piano so that she could listen to him sing and play. As he finished playing the last note, she dropped the phone...meaning...she died.

I couldn't believe it that tears actually started to appear in my eyes! Can you imagine how long has it been since I've cried? Then suddenly, I changed the channel and it showed of some graduation thingy and I started to get emotional agian. Why? Coz I was thinking of my own graduation. How much I'll miss everyone, everything at the college that we complaint about endlessly. It's like...leaving behind a chapter of your life to start a new one. Bad or good...there'll be no ending. I'm scared...excited...and...anxious. But I really wished...i didn't have to leave. 4 more weeks Amy...4 more weeks of being a carefree student and to hang out with your friends. 4 weeks....

OoOoO...and you can't imagine how happy I was when I realized Astro was showing Kagen No Tsuki or better known as Last Quarter!!!! Narimiya Hiroki was Hot okie...man...I don't mind having a boyfriend like him. Devoted and so in love with you. *Swoon* But the whole concept of the story really touched me to the core. It proves that love is one extremely strong force that death itself can't part. Hyde did a wonderful job as Adam. It was just so him you know...ciggies...guitar....that sexy singing voice. I love L'arc~en~ciel but I love Hyde even more. Go watch it...it's one great movie...almost 2 hours...but I wouldn't mind watching it over and over agian.

At least my entire day was brightened up by that movie with a happy ending. Can you believe the anime I was watching was also sad?!? Ugh....yeah...the heroine died, living the hero to carry on without her. HOW COULD THAT BE!!! IT'S ANIME FOR GODSAKE!

Yeah...and I finally finished downloading Anego and now waiting for the second episode to finish downloading but imagine how slow it is. Bleah...connection i tell you! But it was well worth the wait. Anything for Jin right?

Love him in a suit...love his new hairstyle...just love everything bout him!!! Arghh...why can't anyone as perfect as him ever exist in my life? I would so love him. A guy who is so adorably cute without even trying hard. Even though he's acting serious, you still can capture that small little silliness of his. Concentrate on him when he's playing golf. It's hilarious....

Anyway, its amazing how time flies so quickly. One second its April and the next its already May. Ah well...time waits for no one right? No point being stagnant and walking backwards...The only road I see is only in front of me. How far it'll go...where it'll lead....I don't know...but I'll find out... Till then...Happy labour day!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home