<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, May 05, 2005

It's extremely weird...I wouldn't say I've a PHD when it comes to understanding guys, coz I can really say that they are one hell of a confusing creature made to test our patients and our intellectuality.

I don't know about you girls out there, but all these years, I've met guys who are so obnoxious you would just want to stuff your stilletoes right up his a** everytime you see him. Then there's your usual geek and nerds who are harmless. Leave me alone...and I'll leave you alone kind.

Of course then you'll meet those who are so full of themselves you wonder what's up in that big head of his? Air? Definitely. Pass me a needle...let me pop it coz that head of yours ain't going to pass through the door! Ughh.....guys I tell you.

Seriously, why do guys think that us girls are amused or would go all ga-ga over material things or your achievements in life? Geezeee....imagine going on a date with a guy who goes. "Yeah...I own this...yeah...I added this to my car...oh yeah...I've done this...Yes yes...I'm going to make my 1st million before I hit 25." BORING!!!!!!! Find something new to impress us alright? Maybe...something with sincerity and the bottom of your heart?

How about those guys who are so thick and dense? The word 'NO' just doesn't seem to penetrate into that thick skull of theirs. Yes, you try being nice....politely rejecting them. BUT THEY KEEP COMING BACK!!! Can't they get the hint? Lesson no.1 dude, never ever bug a girl everyday. She gets irritated and will just loose all respect to you.

OhHHh...and of course, how can we forget the smooth casanovas who think they're every girl's prince charming? These guys are actually quite smart. They are the ones with looks, personality and most of all some dough in their pockets. Of course, they've been around the block so they know how to squirm their way into our hearts and later on move to break them.

Becareful girls!!! These are the guys who are excatly like a wolf in a sheep's clothing. They will try to be humble....but if you listen carefully, you'll hear the little egoistic bragging behind every single sentence. They will shower you with all the attention, making you feel so important. Think about it...if they do that to you...what makes you think they're not doing it to other girls too? OoOooHHH....and....they're very very sneaky. In short, just do not trust them alright....in the end, it is you who gets hurt!

Last one...a guy who either acts above his age or below his age. I mean...wayyyyyyyyyy below. Yes. Childishness. Ugh...I'm sorry...I'm not saying that I'm extremely mature or serious. I do have my crazy days. But please...If you're 25, its time to actually grow up and not blardy think that burping out loud in public and giving air farts are amusing. I find guys who have a goal in life, to strive and to have ambition is something to be respected. Not someone who thinks, life is short. Let's just have fun.

BULLSHIT. Life isn't short. It is...short but not all that short either. You can have fun...but what if you're the lucky ones who lives up til 80? Then what? Continue to think that you'll die tomorrow and just live each day as if its your last? Where on earth will you go in life then? Just a stagnant dot.

Then let's talk about those who are acts overly mature (or tries to be). If you're 25, you're 25. Don't go acting like you're 40 alright. First off all, it makes you look really stupid and....trust me...no matter what, if you want to act mature, sooner or later, that 25 in you will eventually shine out and it'll make you look like a fool eventually. Just think about it this way. You can't be 40 when you don't go through life. Listening, looking and understanding isn't enough. You have to LIVE it and EXPRIENCE it to actually know what on earth life is all about. Trust me, 40 year olds compared to 25 year olds...they handle things differently.

So you know what? Don't give me the shit about "Been there, Done that" You have not actually been there or done that if you don 't learn in the end and keep on making the same mistakes. It's just plain stupid.

Ugh..men...seriously, they should come with some kind of warning or at least a handbook so we can understand them more. Maybe we should just dissect their brains and study them. Why on earth some are overly stupid and some are just overly intelligent? Is there no moderation in men? Either you find an IDIOT or a super dumb a** who's out to break you. Where are all the good guys huh? Oh shoot....I forgot. They belong to a whole different era where men actually respect women....hahaha

Hey...don't get me wrong. I'm not bitter neither am I angry at the whole men society. I'm not. I still love them. *wink* Its just I recently found out that there's alot of girls out there who's getting all confused and hurt by the certain special someone. If nobody is there to help them...I sure do hope I can at least make them realize a thing or two bout guys. I might be wrong though........who knows.....someone will prove me so wrong that I'll be swallowing all these so hard I'll just choke and die.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home