<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Color me Happy....

Oh wow....I've been neglecting my blog for such a long time. HmMMm....well...no excuses for it. I haven't been THAT busy...basically just lazy. Okie fine....no inspiration...or in journalism terms. Writer's block. That's our worst curse. Having nothing to write and just staring at a blank screen for an absolute long time till our eyes goes red.

I've been getting alot of messages from some of you guys checking up on me to find out if I'm still alive. I am I am!!! Don't worry peeps...Amy is up and going or basically most of the time bouncing off the walls high on sugar. Hehheeheh....Thanks for all the sweet emails of courage and support.

Okay...enough of the babbling...let's get started on the post.

I don't know how many people can relate to this. But don't you sometimes wish we can dissapear into our own world and thoughts? A santuary where nobody knows who you are and you're free to be whoever you want to be and also do whatever you want?

Sometimes I wonder if I'm truly a weird person. Is there someone out there who's even a tiny speck like me? Doubt so.

Its sad really...that many people don't really know who they are or what they are. They are molded into a person by their surroundings, influenced by their peers and people they meet. Sooner or later, they loose their own identities. Is that who we really are?

Why do we talk the way we talk? Why do we think the way we think? Why do we dress the way we dress? Isn't that all influences? Who are we really?

Look around your peers. I'm sure you can find similarities and if you look harder, you'll realize you're staring at a mirror of yourself.

We become like these...because we want to be accepted. We want to be one of them. But in the comfort of our own room, where nobody can see us. The masks, the slang, the clothes comes off and we are left to be individuals. That's when we are truly who we are.

Isn't that why most of us have issues with ourselves? That's why we look in the mirror and go. "I'm not pretty enough." , "I'm not thin enough", "I'm not trendy enough" or "I'm lame and I just rather dissapear."

Why do we have to go through all this excruciating emotional abuse just to be accepted in society? Why can't we ever be happy with ourselves? Or vastly satisfied with what God has granted us upon?

You know what? I might be complicated, confused and contradictive. But sadly to say....I'm also one of you. Yes....as much as you try to be an individual. You eventually end up looking like someone, acting like someone. Wheter you like it or not. It just happens. Sad.....really sad....

I know I should be thankful for what I have. But.....maybe one day....I'll find that one person who will see me for who I am. Accept me for who I really am and love me for being ME. I am Amy....nothing more....nothing less.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home