<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Amy's Down!!!

Wait...don't get the title wrong. I'm not down "down"...I'm sick!!! Man...flu...cough...sorethroat...the whole shit. I hate it when this happens!!! My throat feels raspy and dry, my nose is block and I'm coughing like a mad woman!!!

Yeah yeah...whine whine whine...but hey...I'm allowed too! I'M SICK!!! I just want it to go away. This sucks bad because whenever I fall sick like this, my breathing difficulties comes back. I find it difficult to sleep at night, waking up in the middle trying to gasp for air.

Now, when I cough...my throat hurts. So...here I am...trying not to cough...but man...hacking it is not that easy!!!

But thank goodness...I think I should be okie by the time my one week hollz comes by. Can't wait!!! I've so much catching up to do. Yes...I've to catch up on my sleep...on my girlfriends...and man....there's shopping to do as well!!!!

Dang...gonna be so broke this month. Let's just hope that for my birthday my aunties won't give me gifts that I hardly use and just cash in some money into my account. It'll be so appreciated so much more! heheheeh....*evil laughter*

Oh yeah...and the other day, I finally saw human at its worst in front of my very own eyes. Geeze...I've always known that there are many kinds of people out there. Weird personalities and stuff. But never in my life have I seen pure evil spawning out from a 9 year old. I betcha he's going to grow up to be a terrorists or something.

One thing for sure though...he's a real sadist for a kid so young. There was 3 kittens near my house and here I was....walking my lovable Cookie and I saw this kid....throwing stones at something...I walked closer and saw him pick up one kitten by its neck and started swinging it...YES...swinging it and he threw it down....I screamed at him and he scampered away....I couldn't do anything because Cookie will definitely go beserk if i went near the kittens and of course...from how the kitten was laying...it was obviously dead.

MURDERER!!!

Anyway...I walked another round and the kid was back! This time...he was bullying the remaining two kittens. I ran towards him and shouted. "HEY BOY! IF YOU TOUCH THAT KITTEN I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'LL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY AGIAN!"

He looked at me...and yes...he lifted his middle finger at me. OBVIOUSLY I was shocked!!! I mean...he's a kid for crying out loud!!!!!!! UghHhH...stupid brat...I wished that he'll fall flat on his face or something.

Another incident...The other day I came home from Class and was kind off surprise to see a man sitting in my living room. I found out later it was my Aunt's client and he was waiting for her to get some documents and change.

I thought it was my mom's friend at first. So I sat on the sofa and smiled at him. Being polite and all, I talked to him for awhile. Guess what?!?!

That dirty old man placed his hands on my knee and....YES...he stroked it! F***ER!!! I was shocked! I stood up quickly and ran up the stairs. UGH....BASTARD....really........ewww.....*shudder*

I can't even let a guy I've no feelings for touch me...and now...this old ugly fart touched my knee. I feel violated! Fine...so what if i'm making a big deal out of this. Damn it! I can sue him for sexual harrasment!!! If i see his ugly face agian...I swear I'll chop his fingers off and not only that...I'll make him suffer.....I won't even type what I will do to him here....grrrrrr....

Anyway...I think I shall go shower now....cool down myself. Till then...Toodles!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home