<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Don't Shoot Me Pls!

Okie....my ulcer still hurts. *BlEaH* why oh why is this happening to me? It's almost a week!!!! Go away already...go bug someone else...

You know what? I'm in such a bitching mood today....I'm actually feeling very angry about something but it's so not worth polluting my blog with the situation or even that asshole's name. Really....maybe most of you will know who I'm talking about...go check out his friendster's page...and you'll understand....

But guess what? I wish him happiness...really! Like Oscar said to me, he doubts that this asshole is really happy at all...and apparently, if he was me...he'll be cursing death upon him.

Nahhhh....no point....as I said before...retribution comes upon those who does bad...but boy...sometimes...I feel like going on a revenge rampage...ahhaha....I mean...I can do it...but I don't want too. There's no point. What's the use? I'm happy now...and that's the best thing I can let him see. Me being Happier without him...and one day....I'll find my prince who is wayyyyy better than him....at least more educated!!! ahahah...

Gosh...what was I doing with a college drop out who sells pirated cds by the road side? HONESTLY what the hell was I thinking? God...

Okie...enough Amy...enough...let's move on to something else. Class was a total *snore* in the morning....Liy and I actually ended up taking pictures and having a conversation on paper...ehhehe....

Lunch time came at 11:30....we sat at the plaza like idiots just trying not to fall asleep...thank Goodness Kristo came to my rescue!!! YaY!! We went for a drink nearby...*hey Krist...if you're reading this...we should do this more often yah!!!* Our little gossip session....about you-know-who....*rolls eyes* <----refer to FIRST POST....Mr.Short Tongue...

Went back to Uni...got to class...got into a group of four...me, oscar, liy and Pras...Debbie gatecrashed our class!! eheheh....we were supposed to be having some kind of discussion...but you know....put us together and that's it....we end up talking about something else...laughing our heads off...and become total idiots!

Really Oscar...what's with the "what's up...m**ha f***er?* Really....the black culture....just not you okie...and PLEASE STOP WITH YOUR ANACONDA 2 THINGY!!!! So butch lah!!!! *PiaK*

But we had fun....so much fun!!!! I came home....came online for awhile...talked to Bonita...girl...hurry up and get your ass here!! There's so much to talk and bitch about...so much to do...we'll go on a rampage in KL...we'll make all the yuppies swoon and drop at our feets!!! HAhahHAh...now...isn't that tempting enough?

After that...I went to bed...yes....cozy little bed was calling my name....so I snuggled under the covers....closed the window and *poof* my room went pitch black...lit up some candles...played some Enya...and fell asleep....

Perfect setting i tell ya!! Untill my mobile rang!! Mr. BONG!!! Goshh....he knows me too well...first thing he said was. "AMELIA...WAKE UP YOU LAZY GIRL!!" ahhahaah....

Now...I'm just wasting my time...doing mindless test...apparently...I'm only 28% evil...proven...I'M AN ANGEL!! hahahahahah....I tried answering this 48 question survey...and guess whut? It got wiped out! DAMN...i spent like 20 minutes on it!!!! *&#*$*!!!

Okie...tomorrow....9 o'clock class for me agian...let's see how many hours of sleep i can get tonight....especially when it's MOVIE NIGHT AT OSCAR'S!!!


4 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

Amy, you're so funny! You and Bonita together...phew...that's gonna be pretty wild! TAKE PICTURES! I wanna see the chaos you two create!!

9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Long Live Amy!A devil deep inside on the verge of breakout!haha.. But you should keep it in,my dear..Coz u r a 28% evil Angel!haha Not evil enough. Leave the devilish work to me!Hek Hek *Slipknot music in the background*

Anyway,Amy i think you are way forward from clingin to the past. The stupid ones plateau, and the smart ones rise. And you are way beyond the smart ones! So f%$k him <-- this is a rated webbie rite.

Btw piercing is still on..No wiggling away.
Cheers!
Post: Kristo

10:33 AM  
Blogger Amelia said...

*tWInkle tWInklE* *BlinK bLiNk* Angel is ere!!! Sorry...sugar high now...ahhaa....Rinrin...don't worry...Bonita and I are going on a rampage....food and bitchin rampage...guys....ugh....let's leave them out for a moment...but then agian...if a hunk came by....*amy's follow like a lost puppy*...ehhehe

Krist!!! You have a point there...I'll just leave all the devilish work to you....I am after all innocent and pure....ehehehhee....so you shall not corrupt me right? So that means...an Angel should not have piercings right????* blink blink*

oh yeah....hey...screw it...if you wanna swear in my blog...you're more than welcome....it's not a rated webbie...I'M 21 for goodness sake...ahahah...unless my readers are 12 then...urm...SORRY GUYS...u need to learn sooner or later right???

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angel!
Take a long deserved break and have lots of fun with Aka!!! *sigh* you lucky girls!!!!!!!!!

~Liss

7:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home