<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Angels of The Night

GahhhHh....I've forgotten what it feels like to wake up in the morning and sleep at night. For the past 2 weeks...I've been sleeping at almost 6 in the morning, waking up at about 3 in the afternoon.

Healthy lifestyle? Hah...*smirk* How bout imagining Amy walking down the streets, sporting panda eyes as her new fashion statement? Good Idea??? Maybe I'll start a new pop culture eh? Yeah...panda eyes should be like...whut...the new jeans?

GoDdDdDd....and here I am...naive little me...thinking that my one week holiday is enough to recuperate all the lost sleep. Boy was I wrong!! I spend most of the week out! Yes...spontaneous Karaoke....Late night 'yam char' sessions...Clubbing....shopping....chit chatting....

But you know what? Despite all the complaints and whinning...I LOVE IT!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE TASTE OF FREEDOM!! I love love love having being able to go out with whoever i want...whatever time i want....do whatever i want....

Gosh....I've never loved my life so much as I do right now!!! I enjoy giggling and laughing like idiots at Chili's with Debbie, Oscar and Rachel...I have fun being in the VVIP section in Zouk....I love the feeling of just cruising out of the house in the middle of the night when Ivan decides that he wants to go for a drink at 2 in the morning...hehee....

So, despite all the eye bags...and me looking pale....I still love doing it and I wouldn't change or exchange it for sleep even for a second. No...I want my life to continue like this. No more chains to tie me down...no more useless piece of shits giving me headaches....no more feeling pissed off or annoyed at one particular asshole....

I'm so happy...yes....happy happy happy as a bee....

Oh yeah....and I was watching Orange Days for the 5th time in less than 2 months...*hiroki...tsumabuki...SwOoOon* eheheh...but no...really...I love this drama.

First off, Kou never fails to make me cry in the 2nd episode about her going of about why is that only happening to her? I somehow can relate to her questions and how she felt. There was a point in my life, a few months back when I was sitting in my room.

I looked around me and I suddenly felt as if I couldn't breathe. I felt suffocated. It became so bad, that i had to take out every single picture i had of 'wank soon' from my photo frames. When I finally did that, I felt so much better.

I sometimes now whack myself in the head for being so stupid. So stupid for not leaving him earlier....so stupid for not being able to free myself from the prison he made from me.

But hey...the past is the past...and I'm glad I'm free now...hmmm...i wonder if my prince in shinning armour would one day come and sweep me off my feet? Yeah right!!! FAIRYTALES!!!

Let's just say....I've a feeling....that the next relationship would be better....*fingers crossed* But for the moment...let me have fun with all my friends!!!! Let me fly!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A diversion from a petite girl into a gothic and glam..Is how i perceive your angel of the night! haha.... Nights are best time of the day (day ere refers to the earth orbits! not the sunny day aye) That makes you glow in the night and blurry in the morns and afts..which is so like me when i work!haha Most important of all..... FREEDOOOOOM <--you have to pull the right tone just like William Wallace.It is the indeed the best feeling ever! Totally right ON Amy.. =) Post:Kristo Suto

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home