<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Sunday, September 19, 2004

FrEeDOoM!!

Imagine me cruising down the freeway, singing Robbie William's song on top of my lungs. Yup...that's excatly how I feel. I feel as if I've been reborn agian or something.

Wait...maybe I'm feeling that way because of the adrenaline rush and the lack of sleep I had. Yup....I only had 5 hours sleep in 3 days. And I kept on forgetting to eat my meals. I think all i had in that 3 days were just some slice of bread or something. Yeah...that is how busy i've been. Rushing for assignments at the very last minute.

Gosh....I've always been very disciplined, making sure that my assignments get done and stuff like that. Why oh Why do i have to leave all my work to the very last minute??? Worst....I totally forgot i had an assignment due on Friday and i only found out about it at 1am on Wednesday. The same time i was panicking out of my freaking mind to finish up my Client's brief.

But thanks to Ivan and Oscar who had helped me so much!!! *HuGgGzZz* Wouldn't have done it without you guys. Anyway, guess what? I rushed like a mad person for my Friday's due date and got to Uni late only to find out that Pn.Anita has pushed the date to Monday!!!! CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT I FELT AT THAT TIME?

All the trouble i went through for NOTHING. I didn't sleep, eat and was falling asleep behind the wheel for whut? Gosh...but i didn't care. I told her, take it...i don't want to see this assignment anymore!!!

Nothing else is in my head now...except assignments, assignments and more assignments. God...i'm so beat...i can just collapse!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!!

But amazingly...I've never felt more at peace or happier than before. I feel free....and less suffocated. I guess my chains have been finally unlocked....

And then agian...I'm going through that emotional roller-coaster. Freaking stress....makes me panicky....hyper.....nervous...upset....ARGhHH....

I've no time for anything!!! Not even my writing...I tried sitting down to write a few days ago, but all i could think off was the Law Policy i had to come up with. This is screwed up!!

Let's hope this one week holliday, i can really rest and blardy get back some of my sleep. I'm starting to look like a panda and that's not good!!!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

amy has been reborn again!!

glad u're feeling better after days passed..
and get enough rest.. get enough sleep!

7:12 PM  
Blogger zaza said...

amy has been reborn again!!

glad u're feeling better after days passed..
and get enough rest.. get enough sleep!

7:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angel!

Take care of your health!!! And come back to our V6 forums in full strength. We miss you!!!!!!!!!! Don't stress yourself out too much.

~Liss

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home