<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Sleeping Angel @ PiGgIE's incoherant ramblings...

*SnOoReE*...gosh...I've been like asleep for the whole entire day!!! I think my body has finally shut down and is trying to catch up on the sleep I've been missing out the past 2 weeks.

I slept more than 12 hours straight and then in the afternoon, I even had time to take a nap...and guess what? I'm still SLEEPY!!!

Have you ever woke up feeling disoriented? Well...I did...I woke up and for a moment...I went blank...that lasted for about 5 minutes. I almost couldn't remember my own name! I looked in the mirror and I was like....eh? Geezeeee....that's pretty freaky!!!

Man....how I wished I can just continue to sleep and sleep and sleep and then wait for my prince charming to come kiss me and then ride off in the sunset and life happily ever after? Dang....reality sure is harsh!!!

The only prince charming would probably be some pimply, bad breathed kid who wants to get lucky...*blEaH* I tell you...if i ever succeed in becoming a writer one day, I'm going to stop with all those handsome, perfect prince. I want to tell all the kids in the world that, it's all lies!!! Wake up!!! Smell the roses!!! There are no such thing as GOD-DAMN PRINCE CHARMING!!! It's all an illusion...yes...an illusion.

SiGhHh....BUT....I still want to believe in fairytales. I still want to have fantasies...and I still am waiting for that one guy to sweep me off my feet.Is that why i keep on writing love stories? Is that why I've my nose permanently buried in happy ending novels?

Yeah....why? Because I'm yet to find my happy ending...but hey....I'm taking my own sweet time...I'm only 21 anyway...I've still years to go...and heck...to find that one 'perfect' guy....it takes time....you know...screen through your choices....HAHAHAHH....*shakes head* gosh...this is what too much sleep does to my brain....permanently make it stagnant...thinking of nonsens....

Darn...my ulcer is freaking annoying me. Not only has it gotten bigger...it's really painful!!! I tried salt...savlon....even that chinese herbal medicine....IT STILL HURTS!!!!! *sob sob*

Enough about my dumb ulcer...I'm going to use the power of mind and pretend its not there. Yes...it doesn't exists....it's not painful.....*ouch*

Today, I actually watched 'Zhan Shen' agian from episode 1 till 9. Zaizai....wo ai ni!!! AHhahAHhaH....Gosh....if you watch Meteor Garden agian, you can actually see this 23 year old grow and become more mature! He's really came a long long way....and his acting has improved so much! Oh man...he's my prince charming...always will be my prince charming...*swoon*

I love his character 'Ling' in that series....but I rather call him using their Japanese names. Sounds so much better...'Rei' Man...I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend like 'Rei'...even though he's a bit mental at times....

HmMmM...but then agian...the grass is always greener on the other side.

Gosh...when it boils down to reality, it'll be physically and mentally tiring to be with someone like 'Rei'.

I guess I need a man who's mature and at least somewhat intelligent and can hold a proper conversation. Someone who understands me and someone who won't suffocate me. I don't know....I need someone who will give me space and freedom to fly...but also someone who can pamper me and give me the love I need...

I was with my cousin just now. Hanging out at her place agian, having a girly chat. You know how there are so many fake people around us? In front of you, they put on a big smile, give you a big hug and then act as your best friend. Behind you, they back stab and bitch about you.

It's really sad that people like these exists. But it's a men eat men world and when we're put out in the working world, we'll automatically be on survival mode. We need to protect ourselves and safe ourselves right?
So no matter how nice you are to people, there will be someone to just eat you up.

My thought on that? Just do everything and treat everyone with LOVE. Really...it makes alot of difference. As i said before, I hate being fake. If i don't like you, then I won't bother with you. But if I did...then everything i do or say is out from the heart and with love.....isn't that what friendship is all about?

YEAH YEAH....KARMA JUNKIE AGIAN!!! I should just shut up now....go back to sleep....GeEeZzE...too much sleep really did something weird to my brains....

Maybe I should light up some of my aromatherapy candles and just sit in the dark, listening to Sarah McLachlan's angelic voice...it always calms me down and gives me inspiration...yeah...that's what i should do.....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Angel!!
Hehe...I'm the same...still hoping for my Prince Charming to show up. But unless Matsumoto Jun comes for me, it's not going to happen! haha...just kidding. But I still wish for that perfect guy to come along.
That's quite a lot of sleep!!! I need that amount of sleep...blah. Midterm tomorrow...no time to sleep!
Stay healthy, ne? Hope your ulcer doesn't bug you too much!!

~Liss

10:58 PM  
Blogger zaza said...

I got ulcer too... oh how I hate ulcer with a passion!!!! It's hard even to drink and talk... hope urs are getting okay and I hope 4 mine too. 'duh

1:09 AM  
Blogger Rinrin said...

Hi Amy! Hmmmm...I think maybe you got too much sleep all at one time. That's probably why your so off-balance. Don't worry about finding a prince charming. If you're meant to find one, you will find one. Probably when you least expect him he'll show up, so for now just enjoy life!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home