<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

From Angel to Bitch

Yes...I'm officially P.O at an idiot who's nothing but a rubbish to society. I know i know...I've been preaching about controlling my temper...about spreading the love...bla bla bla...

God..I'm only human and I'm not perfect!!! Can somebody please tell me why on earth does people who has probably only half a brain with no personality what-so-ever exists in this lovely planet of ours?

Now I know why we need a license for owning a gun. If i had one...imagine the damage I'll cause...no...actually....Let's put it this way....if I had a gun...I'll be helping the society sweep off bad rubbish.

Gawd....imagine sitting on the same table with a laughing baboon, dotted with pimples and thinks he's all that great......UGHhhHh...

Stare at me for another minute and I swear I would've used my chopsticks to dig his tiny black coaled eyes out.

I mean...who would ever say this to a person you meet for the very first time? " I know you like me...." WHAT THE....

I wouldn't even look at you if you were the last pig on earth asshole!!!! I would rather just jump of the cliff and die with the rest of human kind to be stuck on earth with a brainless monkey like you!!!

Guess whut? He got my mobile from another friend of mine!!! What did he do? Call me while I was taking my long deserved nap.

First word= "Hi babe...this is your dream guy calling..."

My answer= "You mean my worst nightmare?"

ArgHhHh...he has such thick skin!!! He thought I was joking? Hell nO! I'm dead serious...Look...I don't even remember his name.

Low life creep...doesn't he have anything else better to do than bug the living daylights out of me?

I hate being mean...and I hate being blunt. But...maybe coz the drowsiness sort off clouded my mind, so I actually listened to him talk crap. Okay...fine...I admit...I was curious how stupid one person can get so I carried on listening.

Boy!!! I regretted that...listening to him speak has made me suddenly feel like I've lowered my IQ or something.....maybe stupidity is contagious?

So there I was....running a slight fever....my eyes closed....listening to this baboon go on and on about how he was 'so popular' with girls.

Trust me...if there's any girls interested in him....they're probably blind or deaf.

I finally couldn't take it....and told him. "Look...I'm sorry to say this...but I'm a real busy person with a life. I've no time for all this...and I seriously don't think i can fit you anywhere in my schedule or life right now. So please, don't call me agian...I'll call you when I'm free."

Blunt? Rude....heck...that's the very first time I ever said that to a guy or a human as a matter of fact. After I slammed down the phone and deleted his number *the idea of his memory in my life is enough to make me puke*, I actually felt bad...yeah....for a second!!!!

Thank God, with the little brains he had, he didn't call back. Coz if he did...I'll seriously loose it. Don't mess with a tired, feverish and grumpy angel....it's not a pretty sight....seeing a white angel turn black and nasty.


3 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

You go girl!!! That's the way to put a loser in his place! Hey, sometimes you just gotta tell it like it is, you know? Keep your chin up Amy!^^

2:00 AM  
Blogger zaza said...

yah Amy!!! What a 'perasan' guy! no shame on him... well..that's good u did that. I wonder how was his reaction at that time. Shock? maybe?

2:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe! Farnee! Well, as we have discussed the other day...You are a magnet to ______!!(anyone to fill in?)Hence, be always prepared and if i were you. I'll just finger these people away...and should not allow any eclipse of your sunshine vibrant soul. I need it in daily dose btw. Am sure alot of ppl out there do =)
Post:Krist

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home