<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Saturday, September 04, 2004

Bitching and Chewing Gum

OH GOD! I swallowed a chewing gum while driving back from Uni yesterday. I know it's harmless but...hell it's uncomfortable!!! It's like this big grape flavored clay stuck in betwen my throat.

Okay, nothing interesting happened during the week...but one thing for sure is...we got 'MADAM' Hakimah to resign!!! Oh YeSsS!! We are cruel and evil students.

Hey, basically, it's not any of our faults. Joseph Fernandez from the main campus in Australia came to moderate us and also lectured us for two periods. Oh man...the difference between his lecture and that stupid dumb bitch lecture was like....eating ice cream and eating shit. Get what i mean? He was very clear, very straight to the point and we understood everything in the snap of a finger. He was that good!

When he was done, he asked us if we all had to present anything today and we said yes. We had 8 presenters and he was shocked! We then proceeded to tell him what we were about to present and all and he was appalled. Because we are going to present on chapters that wasn't even taught yet!!!

Then he asked us what was the going-on's in class and you can actually see his beady little eyes growing wider. Before we left, he said in a very serious tone. "This is very shocking. I'll look into it."

*bANg* The next day, we went into Anita's class who is by the way our programmed leader. She announced that she wanted to see all students who took Journalism after class.

She sat us down and asked us what happened. Apparently Hakimah was adamant about resigning and had already handed in her pass and tag. I asked her if it was our doing? And she said no. Joseph probably didn't give Hakimah any face and scolded her for being such a lousy lecturer.

Later, I went for lunch with Mr. Bong and told him everything. I told him that I actually feel a little guilty for being part of the gang who made Hakimah resigned. He told me. "Why are you so soft hearted? You paid as a student to get quality lecturers. Let her go. It's good to see bad apples rot away outside."

He was right. There was no point having a lecturer like her in our class teaching us nothing but air.

Oh well....that's that and I've to live with it. It just proves that she's not strong enough to actually withstand us....it's true...never look down on your students. Especially when they're degree holders.

I'm going to meet up with Mr.Bong for tea on Sunday....we had a very serious talk about my future and which road I should take after I leave the Uni. I sometimes feel as if he has too high hopes on me...and I'm so afriad to let him or anyone down.

*sIGh*

I don't know...I'm feeling a little depressed lately...maybe because of all the stress and work piling up in front of me.

It's my fault....my fault for not following my timetable...my fault for being sometimes lazy...and my fault for being too engross with things that isn't very important.

Sometimes I look in the mirror and don't even know who I am anymore...I'm begining to hate myself...appereance...personality and all....

What has become of me? Where have the bubbly and optimistic Amy gone? I don't know...if you find her....tell me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Angel! Please cheer up! I know that you must feel a lot of pressure to succeed because you really respect Mr. Bong, but I think that as long as you try your best he will understand. It's very scary when you finish school because it's the first time that you have no set direction. Believe me, I felt EXTREMELY worried about what to do with myself after I graduated from college. I think as long as you have a family and friends who will love and support you, you'll be just fine. The bubbly & optimistic Angel is still there inside of you. You just need a little more faith in yourself! Don't let yourself get down! You're a wonderful girl and don't ever forget that!!!! (Sorry this is so long! :P)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Oscar said...

I know this comment may come pretty late. But thats because i bookmarked your old blogsite! Anyways, now that I've read about your feelings on the disappearance of the bubbly and optimistic you. I understand more now. Plus, with today's 'unexpected' happening, I'm sure it must be hard.

Whatever it is, I told you time and again. You have no reason to doubt yourself. This is not a 'PR' statement from my side. It's nothing but honest truth. I don't think I'll be going to Anita's class today, i just had a late night discussion about laws and policy with Lennart. I think ive had enough. Another dose of that within 24 hours, i think I'll die.

Talk to you tomorrow and don't worry! You'll be fine =)

3:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home