<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Monday, September 13, 2004

Life with a twist of Lemons

I was cruising down the freeway on my way to University this morning, listening to Chester's crooning of Don't Stay and it suddenly hit me. This song is something I want him to hear, especially this part.

Sometimes I need to remember just to breathe
Sometimes I need you to stay away from me
Sometimes I’m in disbelief I didn’t know
Somehow I need you to go
Don’t stay
Forget our memories
Forget our possibilities
What you were changing me into
Just give me myself back and
Don’t stay
Forget our memories
Forget our possibilities
Take all your faithlessness with you
Just give me myself back and
Don’t stay
Sometimes I feel like I trusted you too well
Sometimes I just feel like screaming at myself
Sometimes I’m in disbelief I didn’t know
Somehow I need to be alone
I don’t need you anymore, I don’t want to be ignored
I don’t need one more day of you wasting me away
I don’t need you anymore, I don’t want to be ignored
I don’t need one more day of you wasting me away
With no apologies
Yes, I really want him out of my life. I'm praying hard, he doesn't come stalking me and bugging my life once that girl leaves. I just need to get my life back on track.
After awhile, I started to think about life. Yes. L.I.F.E....a little too heavy for the morning but, I couldn't help it.
I started to ask myself, What is Life? Is there a meaning to it? What is my purpose on this earth? Is it to help someone? To recieve help from someone? To learn something? To teach something? Am I all that usefull?
Then I looked around me, these people...similar to me...sitting in their own machineries, looking blankly ahead or doing their own things. What's going inside their heads? Isn't it amazing how the world seems so huge, yet it's so tiny? Every single person in the whole stretch of road, they lead a different life, they have different personalities, they have different backgrounds...but yet....in the end...we're the same...
Life doesn't actually revolves aroun one person or one thing. No matter what happens, life goes on. The sun will still shine and people will continue to live.
I decided as I reached the carpark of my University, I should look at life in a broader horizon. The world is my oyster...there's no limit to my dreams...there's no ending until I decided to put that fullstop. Yes, I'm feeling optimistic about things today.
My taste of life? Take it with a little pinch of salt and lemon. It's sour...but it'll be sweet when you accquire the taste. I laughed, I cried, I sang and I danced. I'm so glad that I'm human...and I'm able to feel all that emotions.
Nobody needs to understand me or accept me. As long as I learn how to accept myself. I can make a choice right now. To be filled with HATRED and ANGER or to be at peace with LOVE and FORGIVENESS. I choose the latter.
Having to hate someone....to be angry at someone...takes too much energy. But to love someone and to forgive them, is something one must do to get peace and serenity in life.
From now on, I'm going to follow my heart. Follow my soul and that little voice that has never been wrong. I'm going to treat hate with love, anger with patience and jealousy with kindness.
I truly believe in retribution....if one has done bad...he or she...will pay for it in the end. I'm not going to play God and punish him or her for the things they've done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

Hi Amy! Haven't seen you at the forums too much so I guess you must be really busy with school right now. Just checking to see how you're holding up. Hope you're doing okay. Miss you and Aka! Come by and visit sometimes okay?

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home