<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Friday, September 10, 2004

For Better or For worst

For better or for worst....I'll try to stand on my own two feet agian...with or without you...life goes on....as time passes...pain will fade...pain will ease....soon....your voice will become a soft whisper...and your face a hazy blur...and then your phone number would be a task to remember....

Yes...I've let go....long before today...but it still hurts...to be betrayed...to be lied too...and to be put down that way...

Why did i endure the pain and poison you injected in me for so long? I don't know...comfort zone perhaps. Why did I allow you to call me names? Why did I allow you to controll my life? Why did I allow you to diss my friends? Why did I allow you to cause me pain?

I was plain stupid.

When I saw the pictures....I was surprised how painful that really was....more like a slap in the face...I didn't think twice when I dialled your number...and asked you...why did you lie to me? Your reply..."Emm...emm..." slam down the phone...and switch it off.

Did i cry? No...I was just numb....maybe in the past...i will...but not anymore...you're not worth my tears no more.

But yes...what you did was a blow to my self esteem...my courage and confidence....I've started to hate myself way before this...but i don't blame you...nobody is to be blamed...except me...

Is cheating on your other half justifiable? Never....but it does happen....and it will continue to happen...

I don't know how to feel anymore.....But...Thank You Oscar...for feeding me today....for being there for me....and for talking to me....I know I might've sounded stupid...but I will take your advice in consideration...

Let's hope that.....I'll meet with a miracle one day.....coz I really don't want to stop believing.....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm actually one of your silent readers.

I'm glad you can think this through. Believe, after all, life is hope, and you have a bright future. Anyone can see from your writing how much talent you have, polish it a bit, and you'll shine brighter than so many of the stars around you.
Thin enough? Pretty enough? Think about Vic, he doesn't care about any of that stuff. Someone who truely appreciates you wouldn't either.
You have so many wonderful friends who stick by you, that means you have to mean something special to each one of them. They care for you, not your face or weight. If they don't care, why should you.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home