<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Friday, June 17, 2005

Its 1 a.m now and I'm at home, sitting in front of my computer feeling a little lost. More or less...numb.

Many things have happened during the past few days. Things that are hard to comprehend or swallow or even let it register in my head at the moment.

That's life I guess. One minute you're having the time of your life and a phone call later, you just feel...shocked...numb...

We've lost a friend this week. I'm still in shock...so is Liy and probably everyone who knows him. But I hate to think what Oscar must be going through right now. Lennart will always be remembered and loved by all of us.

Somehow or another, I don't feel as if he's gone...I just can't accept it yet. But one thing for sure is, I've learned that life really does hang by a thread. Makes you realize how fragile our lives and the ones dear to us are.

I know that everyone needs to leave one day and I shudder to think about the ones I will eventually have to say goodbye too.

It makes one wonder that what we work so hard for, what we slaught for...is it all worth suffering in the end? I guess...sometimes there are no answers for questions like these. In the end its not what we achieve, but how happy we lived our lives.

This is going to be a short post...I need to collect my thoughts and just...ah well....I'll be back shortly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home