<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Friday, March 04, 2005

Priceless Time

You know what people say about we can never buy time? It's really true...I've noticed lately how time passes by really quickly. One week actually feels like only a few days. One month feels like 2 weeks. A year feels like a few months.

Is it because of the time saving effect or is it really the fact that we're moving to fast for our own good? I don't really know if its a good thing or a bad thing. In some ways, I would love it if time actually slows down and move in a more relax pace. But in others, I want it to fly past so I can get to a certain point as soon as possible.

One example I don't want time to actually move is during this 3 months. Yes....in less than 3 months, I'll be actually graduating and leaving the comfort and carefree student life and into the so called working class society. Am I afriad? Well...yeah I am...but I'm also excited because I can't wait to see what challenges out there is there for me to face.

Why I don't really want to leave Uni....simple. It's definitely not because of my assignments and exams. But its mainly because of my environment and the beautiful and great people I've come to love during my 4 and a half years in LUCCT.

I can honestly say that my days in LUCCT has been and will always be the best days of my life. I've never been happier or contented and if I had a chance to go back, I wouldn't change a single thing. Going to class is like going to one big hangout session. We love sitting in our cafe, sipping our coffee (yes...we have a coffee house in our campus), chat, gossip, bitch at each other and basically have fun. The bond we've created and made during this time is now unbreakable.

I'll definitely miss those time. I know very well I'll get emotional when I graduate. I'm going to miss the ciggie breaks we take in between classes and sit at the emergency exit just talking. I'm going to miss having written conversations in class when our lecturer is busy explaining the concept of media law in front. I'm going to miss taking pictures in class while our lecturer's back is turned. I'm going to miss arguing and standing up for our own rights and prove our lecturer's wrong. I'm going to definitely miss working with Oscar and Liy as a group.

SiGh....I'm going to miss the whole gang. Where we will share our problems over the table, give advices, and sometimes squabble like old married couple which we will forget the very next second. You know you can never find friends like them agian in this lifetime.

We basically grew up together during this four years. From naive high school leavers to mature and more experienced young adults. In our group, we've done our best to bring not only the good and creative out from one another, but also find our true selves from deep within.

You can always count on them when you need an honest remark or answer. They'll tell you if you're fat or if you're thin. If you look like a sick ghost or like a peach. But most of all, you know you're never alone when you find out you boyfriend of 5 years has betrayed you and suddenly you're surrounded by all of them who will skip classes just to sit and give you a hug and also tell you what an asshole he is.

How about the times when we're on our way to college, singing on top of our lungs, teasing each other and laughing at idiotic jokes. I'm definitely going to miss Liy's blonde ways, Oscar's witty and sarcastic remark, Debbie's great immitation of a Latino person, Rachel's "I LIKE OKIE...", Yaw Ren's obssesion with getting muscles and all the other people who surrounds us with their laughter and wonderful aura.

We've always taken these time for granted. Never really appreciating it. Until now...we realized that we've only have this little time left. Sure...we'll still be great friends when we go out and work. But we know for a fact, we'll never be that close agian. We'll make promises to meet up...to hang out...but we know sometimes these promises will be hard to keep. We'll have our own lives to lead now...our own careers and dreams to achieve. We're no more carefree students who can spend time with each other.

We will miss each other....This time....we can never buy back.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home