<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, November 09, 2004

In No Mood to StUdY!

One more day....ONE MORE DAY to FREEDOM....so peeps out there...be prepared to recieve calls from a totally bored Amy asking you to come out and accompany her...HAHAHAHAHAHA....*sees people running away and switching off their phones*

The worst thing is, tomorrow I've 2 papers to sit. Media Law and PR consultancy. The hardest paper this semester. Guess what? I haven't cracked the book. Everytime I look at the Media Law handbook, I just get so turned off. I even hid it under my pillows for an hour just so I don't feel guilty not having it staring back at me accussingly.

I really need to get back to studying. But the only time I can really study is at night. Like from 2 to 3 am. That's like when everything just suddenly gets absorbed in like a sponge. So, no sleep for me tonight!!!

Today I actually did quite alot of stuff. Accomplished many things. I finally went to get my passport made. Surprisingly, there wasn't anyone and I had it done in an hour. Then I took Cookie to the vet because she had an ear infection. Got to talking to this guy as we waited for the Vet to be done with 2 other cats. He had a beagle named Boo...isn't that cute? eheheh...The guy is really really nice and friendly. We talked for like half an hour and he even followed me into the doctor's room to help me hold Cookie. For that half an hour, I never once asked his name. HAHAHAH....what a mean person I am.

Anyway, before I left, he asked me for my name and I told him to call me Amy. Guess what his name is? Damien. Yes....Damien...the name that I really like and would name my son with (if i ever have one that is). I think he wanted to ask for my number, but my mom came and I had to get into the car.

I really liked his dog Boo...very very cute puppy. EHheHEhe...maybe one day I'll get a beagle too. FLoopy ears, sad eyes...makes you just want to permanently hug it and give him or her all the love you can.

I came home after the vet and only got to rest for about 2 hours and then Aunty Connie came and I went out for tea with her. She's always asking me if I had a boyfriend I've to always tell her no. When I say no, she will get funny ideas of match making me someone. *Drops Dead*

She needs to understand that I'M NOT LOOKING FOR ANYONE. GeEeEeEzEeE...I'm perfectly happy the way I am right now...ehhehe....it the guys she's gonna hook me up is anything like C.T. I'm screwed. But anyway, I told her thanks but no thanks. I can look for a guy myself when the time is right. For now, I love my freedom and the fact that I'm able to do whatever I want.

It's impossible for me to jump from the boiling pot into the frying pan right? Moreover, she was so funny when she mentioned my ex. She was staring at me to see if I was okay. Goodness....please....I was over him a long time ago!!!

I told her what I thought about relationships and some other stuff like guys. She was really surprised that at my age, I was able to think that way. But she told me not to be such a stubborn minded person because I'll end up like her. Not getting married and finding a man that she can love full heartedly.

Well, you know what they say. Once bitten, twice shy. But I believe, you learn from mistakes and you just get smarter and stronger. Who knows...maybe one day, I'll be ready to open myself up to that prince charming of mine. Let's just hope he's not a frog!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

Amy, you and Liss are cracking me up trying to find ways to get out of studying! I'm so glad I don't have to do that anymore! Anyway, ganbatte! Get back to studying!!!!

6:13 AM  
Blogger zaza said...

ganbatte Amy!!
it feels so good, finally I can steal a few minutes visiting all the blogs.

so do I. I never like studying... is there anything else to do.. now, looking at books get my brain to think that I'm going to vomit.. but ah weel.. good luck for ur final year (final righ?) !!!

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home