<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, October 07, 2004

Juvenile Ways

Friday was officially a day where Oscar, Zairyn was whirled into the vortex, bringing us back to our high school days.

Let's see....Oscar seemed to be extremely high on that day, nick-naming Lily, Alien. He has never met her before!!! First time as well...and why he called her Alien? Because she never heard of 'Puzzle Bubble'...yes...yes....*shakes head*

Okay, enough about that. Let's get down to the real scoop of my topic today. In Media Law Class, we were feeling extremely bored. And of course, we were kind of afraid of Justin Victor who is a real bastard by the way. The worst thing is, we can't rebutt anything or get on his wrong side because he is one hell of a smart Indian Bastard.....yup....I hate him....he's annoying....

Anyway, we decided to be good kids and sit in the class just listening to Rajini (new lecturer who replaced Hakimah who we got fired btw) lecturer. Honestly, there's a limit to hand actions, head actions and 'yeh?' i can take! Gosh...I was watching an Hindi movie in action alright.....

Let's not start getting racists or bias here. Sensitive subject. *BleAh*. So, Justin Victor said he had to leave class to attend another class and called Rajini out, saying he wanted to speak to him for a second. I turned to Oscar and asked, "You want to make like a banana and split?"

He said, "Can we? What if Justin comes back? And is our attendance taken?"

Zairyn said, "Yeah, i saw him tick our attendance already."

So the three of us, looked at each other, gathered our bags and books and ran out of the class like the wind!

Since we had to see another lecturer about our internship, we stopped by the office first only to find out she wasn't there and wasn't going to be back till 5:45 pm. It was only 3:30 pm then.

We walked back towards the other campus, and decided to use the corridoor leading to where my car was park.

Guess what? I saw Justin in the other end of the corridoor and straight went "SHIT!" turned around and tried to walk casually away.

I think at that time, Oscar and Zairyn turned around at the same time and the minute we were out of sight, Oscar made a mad dash to the other side and Zairyn and I were still walking casually. It wasn't until she said, "AMELIA, RUN!! HE CAN SEE US!!!" only did it register and we dashed down the steps.

We met Oscar near the stairs to the carpark and we just burst out laughing! I mean, we haven't done this ever since high school when we were escaping from the discipline teacher. Never in our lives we thought we would be running away from a lecturer in UNIVERSITY!!!

Oscar pointed out that my reaction was so quick!It was like, "Shit...turn around...walk...run!" Yeah....I got my practice back in high school when my friends and I roamed the school and walk in late for class. I'll be on the look out for teachers as they're abit blur. I'm good at spotting them...eheheh...

Gosh...we laughed till we cried. Well, it was funny when you're in that situation. It was obvious Justin saw us! Oh man...i can't wait till next Monday when he sees us. We are so going to get our heads chopped!!!

Anyway, Bonita suggested I do the evil test...and TA-DA! here's my result!:

The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Eigth Level of Hell - the Malebolge!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Moderate
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)High
Level 2 (Lustful)Low
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Moderate
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Very Low
Level 7 (Violent)Moderate
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)High
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Very Low

Take the Dante's" Inferno Hell Test

Gosh....me? Evil? Impossible right?!?! *HeHEheHEHeh...*

2 Comments:

Blogger zaza said...

u're so brave!!! Oh my. I can't even imagine I'll be in that situation. u know.. I'm afraid to take risk ( I know, a bad thing). U rock amy, really. haha.. do tell us what happen next monday~

11:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makcik! My Gawd! I was browsing to your blog and read about our so-called adventure. After years leaving college, i still remember that particular day!haha..it was really funny how we manage to avoid Justin. The funny thing is, even though we were like 10-15 steps in front of him, he did not even notice us. hell if he did, im sure we will have an additional lecture on escaping classes!hahah...those were the days.


Love,
Zairynn

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home