<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Boiling Rage and Stressed Out

It's official. Uncle Lim is out there to kill all his students!!! Money-sucking-frog-face-ugly-hair Idiot!!!

It's all his fault that all of us in the Degree semester are dying. You want to differentiate us from the other students? Easy. Eye bags, Messy hair, Pasty complexion and unironed clothes. Of course, not forgetting the tired looking face and scuffling of feet because we're unable to walk properly.

WHY? Because he started our semester 2 freaking weeks later than it was suppose to, cutting down our weeks to only 14 instead of 16 like we're supposed to. Thus resulting in assignments rush!!!

I've 3 presentations, 3 research papers due in one FREAKING WEEK!!!! This can only send me swearing and cursing at the hair-implants money sucker who is so inconsiderate to any of his students except for sucking their parents money dry.

This is not education!! This is pure TORTURE!!!!

When this happens, it results us to falling sick. Can you imagine? I've been sick for more than a week! Fever, Sore throat, Gastric, Flu, allergy attacks....nose bleed....what else? Food poisoning...and more fever. I thought I was weak. But I found out that most of my friends are sick as well. This is the result of insufficient sleep and stressful nights.

Our nightly routine consists of only less than 4 hours of sleep. Sometimes, I even forget to eat my lunch and dinner. Right now, my nose is as huge as Bozo the Clown's and as red as Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. BLARDY HELL!!!

I really can't take this anymore. There are times when I just want to throw all the stupid assignments in a fire and watch in glee as it burn up in flames. Burn dreaded papers..BURN!!!

And when you're stressed out, sick and have not enough sleep, it just leads to grumpiness and your patience limit shortens about 70%.

I don't bitch...in person. Really. I don't. BUT...this is my blog and I'm allowed to freaking type whatever I want right?!?

There's this woman in denial. No names should be mention. I can be sued for Defamation you know.

Anyway, this woman...she's a good friend. Really. But HONESTLY! There are times when I CAN'T FREAKING STAND HER!!!

I wish I was brave enough to freaking tell her in the face that she's not all she think she is.

Can you stand someone who wants to be praised all the time? And if let's say the 2 of us went out and someone sorts of give me a compliment. She'll expect something as well. EXAMPLE:

Friend 1: Hey, Amy...you look naturally pink today...nice nice.
Me : Really??? Thanks.
Woman in denial: Alot of people say I'm naturally pink too. Even when I'm not wearing a blusher.

BLEAH!! Get the idea? It doesn't only happen one time. IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME!!!

Also, she thinks she freaking RIGHT all the time!!! Of course she feels great when everyone dotes on her and looks up to her. COME ON!!! The advices she gives....can be given by a 3 year old!

There's not a humble bone in her body. Whenever we have a conversation. Somehow or another, she'll talk about herself or relate everything to her. Why does everything have to revolve around her?

I hate to be so brutally honest. But she ain't that pretty. She doesn't even look mix like she claims to be. She just look....plain. That's it. Maybe she needs to get a new mirror. Not the cheap one that distorts your face. If not, i'll just give her mine. Free of charge. Mine is great coz it sorts of points out that there are pimples on my face and fat in my body. Maybe her's doesn't.

If she just takes a few second to sit down and self-reflect. She'll realize why she doesn't have many friends in reality and how no guys dare ask her out (fear of listening her brag). In some ways, i really pity her...but in some...I JUST DON'T CARE.

I'm usually a very patient person. But i really can't take her for awhile. Maybe i'll just block her out. I'm too bz to entertain all her self-praising anyway. Sigh....people.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

Poor Amy, so much stress!! Mou sukoshi ganbatte! It's almost over!

Blocking out that girl is a good idea. She's not worth the extra stress, besides you have better things to think about right?

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let it all out, Angel!!! I hate people like that...

Ganbatte ne with all of your schoolwork!!! Just keep working at it and it'll all be over before you know it!


~Liss

12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home