<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Monday, November 08, 2004

Blogging in the Lab

I'm bored. Life Sucks majorly and I had such a freaking bad day. NOT FUNNY. Need to go freaking bath in flower water to get rid of the bad luck.

Today, was my exam day! Last night I didn't even get proper sleep, waking up in the middle of the night for no particular reason. I wonder why? Anyway, this morning, I woke up late, so I was rushing around. Just as I drove to the petrol station to feed my car, It stalled!!!! Blardy hell....the battery was dead.

Thank God my dad hasn't left for work and I called him to come get me. In the end I had to call Debbie and Oscar to come save my ass and pick me up. We arrived at the exam hall about half an hour late. But luckily, I managed to finish my paper in one hour because it was pretty simple. Great for someone who didn't blardy study at all.

Well, not to sound really selfish and all, but I'm glad I'm not alone in this. It seems that all my friends are basically having a sucky weekend as myself. Ugh...what on earth is wrong with this month? Not like it started off great or anything. It started off BAD and now it seems to be getting worst.

DECEMBER please come quickly. I really am waiting for a change of luck and for something to actually happy to look forward too. SUCKY MONTH I TELL YA!!! NOVEMBER SHOOOOOOo!!!!

Not only is the aircond in the lab freaking cold and is trying to freeze me to death, I'm tired, cranky and hungry! Yes, I totally forgot to feed my tummy dinner, breakfast and lunch.

BUT....being Amy and all....I shall look at the brighter side of things. After wednesday, I'm going to be as free as a bird!!! YES YES YES!!!!! I can finally take my rest, and no more exams, no more assignments, no more paper due stress. If I hear the word 'copyright', 'law' and 'client brief' one more time, I SWEAR I'm going to check myself in a mental institution. But then agian....it's not like I'm not already bouncing off the walls.

I really doubt things can get any worst. Wait...maybe it can. Sigh....'quarter life crisis'....when on earth is things going to get better!!! HELLO....I'm getting slightly impatient here......VERY actually....

OKIE OKIE...POSITIVE THINKING. No more negative thoughts. I need to hype myself up. Yeah....Woman Power....*bleah* (I bet the guys are laughing their heads off and rolling their eyes). I do not care. I like okie?

Something is seriously wrong with me. Feeling really anti-social these past days. I rather just lock myself in my room and just chill. It's not like I've tons to do. But I just don't feel like facing anyone right now. I feel like shit. Yeah....ugly, fat and drained. Need to rejuvenate and then go face the world looking and feeling confident.

HmMmM...maybe I need some choccies for comfort? NOOOOO.....CALORIES....(sounding more like a bimbo). You know, my mind is so cluttered right now. All the freaking law terms. I HATE HATE HATE MEDIA LAW. I HATE LAW. PERMANENTLY.

Thank God I didn't listen to my aunty and persue Law or I'll just die. I'll hang myself and just freaking die. Imagine having to learn all the terms, the remedies and stuff. Blardy boring idiotic stuff. I can't believe my cousin can stand being a lawyer. Wait....she is complaining about it. HAHAH....ah well....the grass is always greener on the other side right? Money is good right?

But Money ain't everything. It's essential. But not everything. You can't buy happiness, you can't buy love, you can't buy health. OKIE OKIE...basically, you can. BUT it's not real!!!! Really...its not.....I rather be poor and be in love than to be rich and be in love. I rather love a poor, humble guy than a rich, idiotic bastard. Yeah...that's me....so what? I like okie....shoot me.

However, right now, I don't give a shit about anything. I'm angry at the whole world. Seriously. I'm getting really pessimistic and bitchy. NOT GOOD. I really am begining to hate myself for being to nice and allowing myself to be stepped on.

I wished I was really more mean and learn how to say 'no' and how to push people I can't stand away. Or maybe tell them in the face that they suck. Nah.....I can't. I can't even express my feelings properly. How am I going to express hate anyway?

*bitching session...so becareful*

Like this Bitch. I really can't freaking stand her no more. I have to avoid a bitch like her. Seriously, she's freaking screwing up my mind. That dumb bitch in denial. She really needs to grow up, look in the mirror and realize what a screwed up person she is. Puh-lease. You need to know how to be a bitch before you self-proclaim yourself to be the Mother of all Bitches. Really....she disgust me to the maximum. Her attitude and the way she does things.....*shakes head* This kind of human beings should just be dissapear from the face of earth. So full of herself and over confident. There's a certain extent to being confident. She's taking it over the limit. Thinking she's so god-damn beautiful with all the guys falling at her feet. OH GWAD....that really really makes me sick. Stupid Bitch in Denial. GoShHhH....always thinking she's right. Always thinking that she's the best person and EVERYONE loves her, looks up to her and adores her. She needs a real hard reality check!!!!I really really HATE HER.

BUt....I'm going to let it be. RETRIBUTION. I highly, truly believe in that!!!! I shall continue being nice to her. Treat hate with love and evil with kindness right? Yeah....so...end of the bitching session. Toodles.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

Hey Amy, I agree with Bonita! Go to the spa and pamper yourself. You gotta relax! Stress is not good for your health (well, neither is skipping meals!) so get lots of rest and DON'T FORGET TO EAT!!!!

2:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home