<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Sunday, October 31, 2004

Happy Halloween!!

Hah! Me and my best friend came to a conclusion. Love is full of B.S. Honestly...it is.

Think about it this way. Is there such thing as true love? NO...it's all a lie. A conspiracy made by the movie and music industry to create hopeless romantic like us to spend money. BlEaHhHhHhhhHh.....

Come on...one day all of us are going to wake up and then realize that Nothing...and I mean...Nothing lasts forever.

Being in love, having a crush on someone. It'll all evaporate one day. The only love that is substantial is the love for family and friends. That is why...I treat all my friends with love. I care for them and I'll always be there for them.

I give up. Yeah...until someone can actually prove to me that True love exists. Then....I will swallow my words and take it back. For now...I'm a true skeptic.

I hate to be such a pessimist but my best friend and I actually did realize a few things as we sipped our tea in starbucks for at least 4 hours just mindlessly chatting.

I don't want to be bias and say all guys...but MOST guys are really jerks. They're all really nice on the outside. Sweet, caring, funny, smart...and the list goes on. But inside that little minds of theirs, lies this really screwed up, evil self which has their own cruel intentions.

If a guy were to like a girl...what really does he like her for? Her beauty? That's shallow. Her personality? Isn't that boring? How about I just go out and put it on the table. They probably am thinking about getting her into bed or probably just using her.

I'm not saying this based on nothing. It's proven!!! I've seen it done. Done to my friends and UgHhHhH...it's pissing me off!!!

First off all, girls have feelings too. Of course when guys tend to use them, they do get hurt. But I highly believe in Retribution. Yes. He will be on the hurting end one day.

Gosh...I'm so angry!!!I hate it when someone hurt my friends. Be it a guy or girl. But from what I've seen, it's always the girl who gets hurt or played. Never the guys. My guy friends...well, if they want to play with a girl or even hurt a girl. I don't really care because it's basically none of my business and its their life. So whatever things they do out there, I will never judge them. But I'll always just tell them to think before they do something. Especially when there's another human being feelings involved.

That's why I'm staying away from GUYS...they are nothing but trouble. BIG TROUBLE!!! I've given up on wanting to find someone I can care for and stuff. Why? Because I can give extra care to a friend without even expecting anything back. This is because solid friendship is more substantial.

Imagine having a boyfriend. Once you break up...there he goes, out of your life. Isn't it better if he was a friend? Then he'll always remain in your life.

Sure, sometimes it'll get lonely. You will yearn for someone to hold you or to hold, to be with you, to care for you and stuff like that. But trust me. You can get all this from a friend.

If i had the ability to actually make the culprit feel the same way the other party feels. MaNnNn...I'm so sure that the world will be a better place to be in.

Do I have a crush on someone right now? Am I in love with anyone right now? Even if I am. I give up. It's all out the window. I'm going to put all the love and attention on myself and my friends. They deserve it more than just one measely guy.

I sound like an angry spinster. I do not particularly care. If you saw the tears one guy can make a girl cry and the situation he put her in. You will probably want to hang him by his b***z on a lampost.

I will never allow myself to get hurt anymore. I made that decision a long time ago. You learn from the past.

Dang...this is a freaking man dominating world. Why is it that when men cheat on their other half, it's alright? But when a woman do that, she's called a slut and will be shunned by the society? Same goes with playboys....the more they score in bed, the more heroic he's seen among his peers. A girl do that...HAH....don't even mention it. How about the fact that in some religion, a man can have multiple wives? How about woman? Why can't they have multiple husbands as well? GEEZE....

Honestly, why on earth can't someone be more humane? Really...why can't we humans stop hurting each other?

I never believed in heaven or hell. Why? Because what we're living in is already hell itself. Happy Halloween peeps!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

Angel you're starting to sound like me! You're too young to sound like that!

2:03 PM  
Blogger Amelia said...

Rinrin: Awww....I'm just so sick and tired of the whole thing you know...it's like...what's the point anymore anyway? We'll end up getting hurt sooner or later...and loving someone secretly is probably the most hardest thing to do when the love you give isn't returned right?

Jen: HEheheh...thanks for the advice! But nah...I love guys too much to turn bi...ehehe...but yeah...u're right...turn my focus on something else....my friends, my career and my work...that'll be the best thing right?

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home