<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Spinning Room and Watery Nose.

It's a wonder how I managed to make myself fall sick after a long time. Yes, the dreaded flu hit me when I wasn't expecting it.

I hate it. My eyes becomes red and puffy, I start having a sneezing fit and the whole room starts spinning because of the slight fever that has fallen upon me. THIS SUCKS!!!

The worst part is, my nose feels as if someone had turned on an inmaginary tap and forgot to turn it off. I guarantee that by tomorrow, my nose will swell twice its size and starts to peel (Moisturizer to the rescue!!!).

I guess it's true then. Lack of sleep and a good rest really makes your body immune system go haywire. But hey...that's why clarinaze is good. I popped two pills and fell asleep watching 'Malaysian Idol' (yes yes yes...finals okay!).

You know how it feels when you're so tired that your body just shuts down and you feel as if you're falling into this black hole so deep that it actually hurts your head? That's how I felt. Okay, my head didn't hurt that badly. But it felt so heavy that it was impossible to move and I felt immobilize.

Anyway, sufficient water and sleep has gotten me up and going agian. Yup. It's 2:12 am right now as I sit in front of my laptop, typing this incoherant words onto my blog.

Somewhere and somehow through my deep sleep, I managed to pick up a phone call by my long lost friend, Leonard. I think I mummbled something and went back to sleep before I actually said goodbye. Sorry Leo!!!! Make it up to you next time.

Why am I blogging about my running nose? Don't ask me why. I've not a single clue to it. I'm bored....so shoot me. *BleAh*

Oh goodness me....I just realized the amount of tissue I've used....SOrry trees!!! I promise I'll plant a few more to make it up to the decreasing greenary in our world which is causing us to experience global warming.

My mind is everywhere right now. That's why I feel the need to blog. I need to get it all out (right Krist?). Cluttered mind = sleepless nights.

Anyway, thanks Krist, for talking to me as I drove back. You made me realize some stuff. I've thought about it and I finally came to a decision to not think about it. Get what I mean? ehehhe.....

Fluctuating emotions is not a very good sign I suppose. PMS? Who knows? Maybe...because the fact that I've been getting quite prissy and irritated by people is definately not because of the weather.

This is terrible. It's Friday night and I'm sitting at home, with a swollen nose and a slight fever with only my teddy as my companion. Sigh...this is sad...why is it when you need someone to be next to you, there isn't anyone at all?

ArgHHh...forget it....I get really 'babyish' when I'm sick. So What? I'm not afraid to admit that I'm a big baby who sometimes needs big huggies!!! *pHbBtTtPP*

You know, I really think the flu is clogging up my brains. I'm thinking silly and probably am acting a little silly. Yes yes...blame it on the flu. But somehow in the depth of my sleep, I managed to dream. What did I dream? I can't remember...it's a fuzzy memory to me now. But I do know it's something really weird....something to do with matchbox cars?! *sCrAtcHEs HeAd*

Oh Gawd...I'm loosing it!!!Someone....anyone...Save me!!!! Please???

4 Comments:

Blogger Rinrin said...

Awwww Amy! Hope you're feeling better! Do what I do, dope yourself up, park yourself in front of the TV with a box of kleenex and some orange juice, then watch TV till you fall asleep! Works for me!

6:07 AM  
Blogger zaza said...

u need hugs? Here is a big hug *hugz*
take care of urself.. poor Amy. Liquid is what u need and of course sleep and rest. Hope u'll be feeling better soon

7:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hug* Hi Angel! I hope you get better soon! Being sick sucks... but get well so that you and Aka can have lots and lots of crazy fun!!!

~Liss

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bad Flu!Bad bad bad Flu! Else my twin will be partyin with me all night long! haha. Well another time then! Promise(fingies x-ed..like the way u showed me at o.u elevator) ... I made you realise something? Did I. "Blur" Oh Well.........you are most welcome. =)

10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home