<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Saturday, August 28, 2004

Piggin out...

I remember how when I was younger and my mom would forbid me from eating too much ice-cream before dinner and how I used to sneak to the refridgerator and happily help myself to a popsicle...of course that destroyed my appetite and I got a hell of a scolding when I couldn't finish my dinner.

Well, that's how I feel today. Suddenly, I found myself being 10 agian. I waited for my parents to go on their weekend holiday and *TADA!!!* I've the whole entire house to myself.

So what did I do? Grabbed the car keys, headed to Jusco and stocked up on all my junk food. Imagine a canon going loose in the Japanese snack aisle.

I happily went home with a bag full of junk food, sat in front of my TV and I was officially glued to the couch for the next 2 hours, watching my CSI marathon.

Guess whut? I'm regretting it now...I feel sick....

Yeah, my lunch consisted of Pocky, Juice, rice crackers and more rice crackers. *OoOHh...my tummy*

I brought this upon myself....the worst part? I feel fat....yes...I feel like a freaking fat lazy pig...when one feel fat, they hide at home and not go out...

Oh God...I need to go on a diet for a WEEK to loose all these carbs....Ughhh...I'm disgusted with myself....

Okie...enough of me whinning about my freaking screwed up obsession with my diet and food. Let's move on to something more interesting.

Why was I watching CSI? Well other for the fact that I love that series, I actually find it educational. Yes...if someone really pisses me off....he or she would end up being the victim of a 'perfect crime'. *EviL LaUgH*

Geeze...I think all the sugar is making me a little 'whacky'. But seriously. I've been getting so annoyed at people these days, it isn't funny anymore. I used to be so much more patient and mild tempered. Must be the PMS. Yea...yea...blame it on the PMS...

Let's take Mr.'Short Tongue' for example. Call me psychotic, I don't give a shit. But when he uttered those idiotic words to me, the image of me pulling his short tongue out and slicing it with a sharp knife and then feeding it to the dogs actually crossed my mind.

Of course, wouldn't it be fun to then sit back, watch that retarded ass flop on the ground like a fish, gasping for air. What would I do? Laugh of course and then walk away. Yes....this is how much I hate the bastard.

First time in my life I'm feeling so much rage and anger...ask anyone who knows me well. I'm usually very calm and peaceful. I guess it only takes one fucker to actually spark off that bitch in me. OoOhhH...he's going to so regret it right now. I can't wait till monday...*Rubs hands together gleefully*...I'm going to make a guy who is 2 years older than me cry....

Yes wuss....fucking cry....see if i care.

2 Comments:

Blogger zaza said...

wooo... what u gonna do to him..
make a guy cry = make a guy look like a girl
haha... that's interesting!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hee hee...making people cry. Tsk tsk...sounds like fun!

Nice new blogspot Angel!

~Liss

4:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home