<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Friday, August 27, 2004

Stupid people should just Die....

Repeat after me...Stupidity is not Forgivable....Stupidity is not FORGIVABLE!!

Yes...this is one hell of an angry blog. A place where i can bitch and not feel guilty about.

Don't fucking come up to me and shove it in my face by saying. " You reminded me of Pat when I first met you."

FUCK YOU!!! You weren't actually on my favorite person list's as well. In fact, you were on my hate list. A guy which i found horribly annoying and butt-fucking ugly. You just don't realize that not alot of people actually like you. I'm not going to mention names but there are your 'friends' who hangs out with you who goes around talking bad about you too.

You're freaking 23 and you're still in Uni...what does that say about you? Don't act as if you're smart when you're not and PUH LEASE...don't even try to be sarcastic and think you're funny when it comes out sounding lame and weak.

First of all, you've a short tongue. It's not that i'm laughing at your 'disability' but you deserve it. 'Osh yesh....i'm very shheeepy shtoday..." in human language it means..."Oh yes, I'm very sleepy today."

Don't fucking mess with a woman who's a bitch and when she's PMS-ing....its like waving a fucking red flag in front of a raging bull.

I've always been nice and actually civil to this 'short-tongued' bastard. Now i just plain hate him and i wished he would just fall flat on his fuck ugly face and die.

By the way, Pat is this girl in our class who speaks faster than the bullet train in Japan and doesn't seem to have the need to breathe. She's a fire starter and seems to have an opinion to every single thing from the errosion of stones to animals who can't get out from a ditch. Yes...she's a hypocritical nerd who play boulder's gate and do nothing but read journals in the vicinity of her room because she doesn't have a life or friends to hang out with.

Pity? Yes...until she opens her mouth and starts shooting out incoherant words. 'Fine...I declare defeat in this battle FOR NOW...'

What???? Who on earth is battling with you? Who on earth is at war with you? God....we're just sharing our point of views.... She's like a girl who's so angry at the world...tsk tsk tsk...sadness...

Oh....let's get back on track with that fucking short tongued asshole. For one thing is....he's not fucking popular in class...in fact...as my good buddy pointed out....he's like an outcast....

Why? You tell me....

1 Comments:

Blogger Amelia said...

Jen: Tell me about annoying girls who leaves usless comments on your phone....I get that all the time...that's why i changed my phone number and conveniently forgot to tell her about it...HAHAHAH....

Liu: Thanks for dropping by and yeah...never mess with a PMS-ING bitch..eheeh

Janie: Yes...when we meet up...let's both kill him with our gorgeous glare...:)

8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home