<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Bringing home Bailey Chew

Hubbie gave me one of the best christmas gift ever!

All we wanted to do was do a quick stop to buy cornflakes and milk. We ended up with a miniature poodle instead.

It wasn't like we planned or prepared ourselves to buy a dog. Especially after Cookie's passing Ben told me no more dogs and if we were to have a pet it will be no bigger than a size of a hamster. I took her passing away badly and till today i still miss her badly.

But Bailey has sneaked into the depths of my heart. He is not to replace Cookie because nobody can, but he's here to allow me to love another dog agaitn.

It feels different this time round. Bailey is OUR dog. We feel like a family. Ben is excited as this is his first dog too! He's being macho bout it but it's obvious he's crazy over the little terror.

I'm going to keep it short this time. Please welcome our newest addition to the Chew family, Bailey!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home