<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, May 05, 2009


I love Bangkok!

Day 2:-

We woke up early coz we had breakfast delivered to us. Yummiest porridge ever! But because it was too early in the morning, I couldn't eat much.

We then showered and got ready for Chatuchak. It was once again...super hot!

We took the BTS again all the way to Mo Chit and walked a good 3 mins to the market. We tried looking for a map but couldn't find one.

So we decided to leave it up to fate. It was really super duper hot. Like an oven! I was getting grumpy. So was hubby.

I only managed to get a couple of pillow case for my mom, 2 dresses for myself. Hubby bought fake flowers for the house.

We thought to ourselves. Heck it...we'll leave. It's getting to hot, stuffy and crowded in here. Our legs were aching and our tempers were pretty short.

It wasn't worth for us to blow up at one another. We decided there and then we'll leave. Hand in hand, we walked back to the BTS station.

We decided to go back to the hotel to wash up coz we were too sticky.

After that, we headed to Central Chidlom. I was in Hello Kitty heaven!!! I almost went crazy there. Because the next day was my birthday, I gave myself a treat. Hello Kitty here I come!

Hubby wanted to get some long sleeved shirts for the Wedding and Central was having a sale. He managed to snag 2 really nice shirts.

Since it was early, he suggested going back to MBK to look for shoes. Our legs couldn't take it, so we went for a foot massage.

Alot of locals talked to hubby as if he was a local. So I asked the dude massaging his leg if he looked like a Thai.

The guy said that hubby looked like Thai Superstar. HAHAHAHAHA!!!

He said I looked Japanese...but I seriously think that's because I'm fair. I get those comments all the time!

After MBK, we headed back to Asoke where our Hotel is. Since Robinson was just next door, we decided to have dinner at...McDonalds!!!

The pork burger...SO YUMMY!!!!

We walked around for abit and Hubby wanted the Phad Thai from the road stall. So he tapau-ed back to the hotel.

We decided to have an early night and got into bed at 10am. Watched a little TV and fell asleep. We were smashed....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home