<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Friday, April 10, 2009

Making a comeback as Mrs.Chew

My last post was in 2007?!?! Gosh..that's a long writer's block.

Oh well...all that matters is I'm back again to write. Hubby has been giving me some inspirations lately. He knew how I used to love to write and thought that with all that's going on, it's time for me to have an outlet for my verbal diarrhea.

Wedding plans are going good so far. No dramas...yet.
Only thing giving me a headache is the invitation list and the seating arrangements.
I wonder why my panic attacks haven't set in yet. Is it because the wedding's in another 3 months?

I know Hubby is trying his hardest to give me the wedding of my dreams and I honestly appreciate that. It may not be a huge or grand wedding...but its ours and that's all it matters.

One thing that's getting me totally excited about is the pre-wedding pictures! I can't wait to meet up with Ie Tsen and get our shots done.

Unfortunately, weekends are pretty packed till May.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home