<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, May 05, 2009


I'm going to miss Bangkok...:(

Day 4:-

We woke up to a gloomy day. Like how I was feeling. I didn't want the trip to end...I wanted it to go on longer. But I know, all good things ends eventually.

I dragged myself out of bed reluctantly and hubby woke up too. Since it was still early, he decided to do some last minute shopping.

What better place to go that to....Platinum Mall! We quickly took the BTS to Chidlom and decided to walk to Platinum since it was a really nice morning.

I didn't like the idea of sweating but went anyway. I wanted the last day to be a happy one.

We arrived just as all the shops was opening. Hubby bought some earrings for his mom and since we were the first customer, the guy gave him about 45% discount!

I bought my mom bangles and jewelry set. I also bought this two table dolls to hang my accessories.

Since we had money left, I told Hubby that I'll buy him 4 t-shirts because he's been such a doll.
Like a happy kitten, he went to find the shop. He chose his 4 t-shirts quickly and we scooted out of Platinum.

We went to Robinson next and headed to Boots to get some final stuff. He bought is FCUK after shaves and I bought my mom's medicinal oil which was good for tummy apparently.

I bought my final bras because it was SO CHEAP!

We of course had to have McDonalds before leaving BKK. Pork Burger never tasted so good.

I bought some Thai snacks to share and quickly walked back to the hotel to pack.

As our driver drove to the airport...I couldn't help feeling sad. I didn't want to leave Thailand. I really didn't....

Hubby did his best to cheer me up as we checked in.

But guess what? Our bags were overweight and we had to pay an extra RM15!!! But we paid anyway and headed to the waiting hall.

Hubby bought his liquor and I bought my Absolut Ruby. It was so cheap compared to KL!

On the plane, I whispered goodbye to Thailand...but I'll be back!!! I know I will...

We arrived at LCCT at about 6:45 pm and as we approached the customs, we contemplated buying another bottle. But we decided against it in case we got caught.

Of course...I totally forgot Malaysians being Malaysians...we're pro at skivving...

There was absolutely...NOBODY at the customs!!!! Arghh...we could've bought 10 bottles and got away with it!

Anyway, it was overall a wonderful trip. Birthday in Thailand was awsome...and I'll be aching to go back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home