<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, May 05, 2009


I love BKK!!!

Day 3:-

We decided to take leisurely since we didn't have any plans.

I wanted to get more stuff so we decided to head back to Platinum. This time, I told hubby that we're going to take a cab straight from our hotel!!!

Since it was a Sunday and there was no jam, he agreed. We spent a few hours there and I bought my mom scarfs, a top, shorts and my Birkens.

Hubby bought his tie. I noticed him looking a little down and asked him why. He was still dreaming bout the pair of shoes he saw at MBK yesterday and contemplating if he should buy it.

Told him that it was cheaper than KL and if he doesn't buy it, he'll definitely regret.

Since the weather was good, we decided to take the cab to MBK. Hubby shopped for the perfect shoes and finally decided to go back to the first shop. He finally decided to buy it!

We then decided to head over to Siam Center/ Paragon.

Since it was my BIRTHDAY, hubby said I can do whatever I want!

I wanted to go back to The Loft. I remembered enjoying myself there the last trip. We walked to Siam Central and when I was shopping at The Loft, there was a black out!

In KL, that'll be great opportunity for ppl to actually flick stuff. But the Thai's was so organized. Stood in their places and not take anything. I noticed that because I continued walking around!

We decided to cross the street because Hubby wanted to go back to this Thai Restaurant we found during our last trip there. He really loved the food there.

He was so happy to find the place but it was too early for dinner. So we decided to find a massage parlor.

It was the best massage ever....that I actually fell asleep next to hubby.

Once done, it was time for dinner and we went to the restaurant. Hubby ate so much!

We went back to Siam Paragon because we wanted Swensens. So yummy...chocolate macadamia....oh gosh...droollll...

Hubby wanted to rush back because it was close to 10pm and the shops was clossing. He bought me cupcake and we went home.
Publish Post


Back at the hotel, we started to pack our stuff. The almost empty briefcase was FULL!!! We didn't realize the amount of stuff we bought.

After that, Hubby sang me a birthday song. But because we were so stuffed, we decided to attack the cupcake tomorrow.

We fell asleep not long after. I was a little sad...that it was good bye to Thailand tomorrow....but most of all...sad that I'm no longer 25.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home