<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm just waiting for 5:30pm and I'm going to pack up my box of tissue and go home!

If anything, my nose is seriously resembling Jackie Chan's famous nose. It's twice the normal size! OUch..

I think I've gone through about 2 boxes of tissues and my nose is super sore now. I've been sneezing so hard my throat hurts.

This SUCKS...big time.

I hate dust. Dust can go eat themselves for all I care. Dust should be banned...eliminated...

Okay. Enough bout the sinus and swollen nose. Let's move on to something more interesting!

Come Friday...I'm off to beautiful BANGKOK!!! Wooo Hooo...From my previous post, you've probably guessed that I've a 'thing' for Thailand.

The food...the shopping...it's all calling my name!!! Hubby have to put me on a leash and pull me back or I'll go wild and crazy at the malls...at the market....oh man...I so can't wait!

Will definitely blog and put pictures up when we get back!

Oops...4 more mins to pack up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home