<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Great...I fell sick on Tuesday.

Woke up with the sniffles and me being the 'Hero' I am, decided that I'll be alright and went to work.

The minute I reached the office, Amos took one look at me and asked if I was alright. HmmMm...did I really look that bad?

One hour passed, I was sneezing my nose out, my head felt like it ws being twirled like a basketball, my body felt numb and as Michael put it, I talked as if I was on drugs.

Went to see our panel doctor and the nurses took one look at me and went. "Poor thing! You shouldn't be working today."

Geeze...thanks....I know...

Doctor gave me a MC and sent me straight home.

The minute I reached home, I dropped on my bed and slept through the whole afternoon. Woke up for dinner, and slept agian till the next morning.

I still felt feverish the next day. But at least the flu was gone.

I really hate having the flu. It makes my nose swell and later, peel.

OKAY.

Enough about my blardy flu and get on about more interesting stuff.

........
....
..

Right....urm...I guess my life is just plain boring.

I'll update you on something the next round. It's 6 30 in the morning and my brains are still fuzzy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home