<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Sunday, August 07, 2005

A Lesson Learnt

*MoAn*

My poor aching head.

I woke up learning a very very good lesson.

No.1:- Never drink beer agian.
No.2:- Never drink beer with a group of 14 guys and you're like one of the only 2 girls there.
No.3:- Never drink beer with a group of guys who guzzle their liquid like water.
No.4:- Never drink beer while playing silly games.
No.5:- Never drink beer agian.
No.6:- Never Ever drink beer agian.

First of all, I never did like beer anyway. It wasn't something I would choose to drink at pubs or clubs. I'm more of a cocktail drinker or pure liquor guzzler. I get drunk with beer way faster than hard liquor. Funny eh? That's just me.

So...what happened excatly? I met up with my boss and colleagues for a drinking session at Oasis, had half a glass of beer and was already pretty red. Went on to join Krist and his buddies at Friendster (yes...a place okay...not the webbie) and what started off by saying "No...i just want water." went on to a full blown drinking session.

The culprit? Nicholas. Yeah...he came up with a the bright idea of playing a game called "007" and the loosers had to drink. It was funny and we were all bursting with laughter. We went on to play that "superhero" game which was even funnier.

Imagine this. 14 guys and 2 girls drinking more than 13 jugs of beer. The place was supposed to close at 1 am but they opened it for us till 4 becuz we all refused to move our asses. Of course, the workers were laughing at our silly antics as well.

By the time I reached home, it was almost 5 a.m. That was just simply crazy because I had to wake up at 10, bring my mom to 'The Curve' shopping mall and meet up with our hair dresser Gibson.

So there I was...looking all hung over, sleepy and puffied eyes. Got into the hairdresser, plonked my mom there, talked to Gibson for awhile and saw the guy who did my hair, Melvin. Talked to him...eheh...*he's cute*...and then went off to meet Oscar, Audrey, Christ and his friends.

Funny though, while hanging out with my friends, I didn't feel tired or lethargic. More like hyper and happy. Haven't seen Oscar for almost a month now. He loved my new hair and new look. *laughs happily* Apparently I look very Advertising executive type already. *yAyYy!!!*

Talked till 4 p.m, got home, dropped dead on the bed, slept till 6, woke up feeling lost and blur. Watched TV, surf the net and now....I'm heading off to bed agian. What sucks is...I'VE TO GO TO WORK ON MONDAY!!! *wails*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home