<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Lazy Amy hasn't been updating her blog for a long time. Bad Amy...bad...*hangs her head in shame*

Anyway...there's nothing like out of the norm to blog about. Other than my last day being on the 2nd of September now instead of the 9th. *YAY!!!*

But seriously, these days I hardly find any time for myself and I find 24 hours in a day isn't quite enough. Maybe because I'm being kept busy with things to do after work. For example, attending my Japanese classes and the gym.

Yup...yours truly is turning into a gym freak. I absolutely enjoy attending body combat classes and working myself out so much that I ache. The satisfaction of burning those fats...*sigh* I know I sound crazy but joining the gym and working out is like a drug. Once you start, you get really addicted to it. Read it somewhere once that when you work out, your body releases something into your blood stream and that makes you happy. No wonder while I'm punching and doing my roundhouses I actually feel damn satisfied.

Of course working out with your buddies just increases the fun. In the past it was only Oscar and Audrey but now...I'm getting Kwang, Johan and Yee Liang to join me. HAhahAH...my targeted weight 40 kg.

Yes I know!!! I got crap about it from the others already about being underweight and aneroxic and also about how guys wants their girls to be a bit fleshy. Who gives a s***t what guys want. I'm doing this for ME, MYSELF and I.

Japanese classes are fun too....just like when you have a passion to learn something or have the interest in a particular subject you'll do well. 2 hours just seem to fly past and it feels as if it wasn't enough. I want to learn more. I want to go everyday!!!!

Other than that...life is pretty redundant. Going out for drinks every night with friends, hanging out, chit chatting, meeting new friends....the same old thing....but its cool. Get to know different characters, meet more friends, widen the circle of friends I have.

Been pretty busy with that until a few old friends are complaining that they haven't seen me for ages...*sigh* I really need to time manage myself at the moment......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home