<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, August 18, 2005

It's funny how life would take a drastic turn unexpectedly. Just like how one week ago, I was complaining how redundant and boring my work is and I wanted to quit. But I didn't dare because I had no other place to go and also the money issue was playing such an important role in my current job.

As today, I just talked to my friend/boss Anderson and I sent in my resignation letter. He gave me his blessings because he knew that I cannot grow in his company and also will have no future. I mean...you ask me to weigh between a Multi-International Company such as Ogilvy& Mathers and this small shit hole UCSI Comm...which do you think I'll choose?

*DUH!*

No stupid shit will take the lesser one right?

So I'll be packing up by 30th of this month and saying good bye to this stupid dumb idiotic place and would never ever come back agian.

yay!!! i'm free from this prison!!! YAY! YAY! YAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home