<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Alien's Kidnapped my Mother!!!

In my drunken sleepy state *not by alcohol okay*, there I was, sitting at the dining table with my aunt, sipping my usual bottle of Yakult, trying not to move so much because my muscles are aching from the body combat class at gym the night before.

Suddenly, the topic of "tattoo's" was brought up by my aunt. I was basically quiet, lost in my own world and trying so hard not to fall asleep on the table.

My ears perked up when my mom actually went. "I saw one of those tribal ones the other day. Quite nice...."

My aunt went. "Yeah...Noelle had a rose one on her back. So nice! I really wanted to get one. Maybe I should get one soon."

Mind you...my aunt is over 40 but she's hot and single...so....

Then I teasingly said. "Maybe I should get one too...on my lower back."

The reply my mother gave back almost sent me into cardiac arrest. "Okay whut...quite nice...but don't do it so big. Those small cute ones not bad. At least not so obvious...playing peek-a-boo like that."

HOLD IT!!! Is...is...that really my mom? Is my cloudy mind playing tricks on me? Am I dreaming?

I looked at my aunt and she said. "Got green light already. Go do it lah!"

I was definitely speechless....dumbfounded.....I couldn't move or think.

My mom then said. "How much would that cost?"

Finally finding my voice, I answered. "The size of a ciggie box about RM 250- RM300. Depends on how complicated your design is."

"Okay...up to you...if you want to do it...go ahead....but I don't like all those piercing you do on your navel."

WHAT?!?! O_o

My mom is cool with tattoo's but she don't like my belly piercing?!?! I mean....

........

I don't know what to say anymore....

But...I couldn't help but think if she's actually doing some reverse psychology on me. She knows me too well...how needle-phobic I am. HOWEVER....I did somehow manage to get my belly pierced right? So tattoo is....OKAY right?!?! RIGHT??!?!?!??!?!?

I did contemplate doing a small tattoo before. Was going for either one of those Kanji words, an angel which represents me or a blossom which is part of my name. HmmmmmMm...damn it. Krist would be so happy about this news.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home