<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday bliss

I've got a love hate relationship with Sunday. I love Sundays because i can laze around and not feel guilty for not doing anything. I hate Sundays because it's too short and Monday is too near.

I love Sunday because it's Bailey's day out.

Ever since we brought Bailey home, I will wake up at 8am to let him out of his cage, clean him, clean his cage and feed him. I will then start the washing machine, play with him a little and snuggle back into bed with Hubbie while Bailey plays with his rubber duckie.

We will wake up close to noon, laze a bit more then start leisurely cleaning the house. Lunch will be always out. depending on where we end up. Bailey will be ready to go out with us in his carrier.

We leave him at my parents place and go on our date. Once done, we head back to my parents place for a good home cooked dinner.

The Chew family then heads back home. Tired, contented and happy.

After feeding Bailey, hubby and I settle comfortably on the couch for a CSI marathon.

The next thing we know, it's bed time and I drag myself to bed. the warmth comfort of hubby's arm around me doesn't take the dreaded feeling that I will wake up to Monday.

Sigh...Sunday, please stay a little longer....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home