<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

bISH bASh

Lately...I've been feeling a little topsy turvy. (No...not PMS) Wonder why...

It's always the case. Especially when I'm on a long break with nothing to do. Maybe because I've to much free time on my hand and have nothing else to do except let my mind wander everywhere.

I guess I need to get myself occupied till I start work at Grey. This pretty much sucks. I'm kinda feeling a little dready about starting a new job in a new place and also in town.

Honestly...I'm kinda scared...what if they expect too much from me and I can't deliver? What if things really screw up?

Maybe its just me. But when something is bothering me...really bothering me...or when I'm worried about anything...I rather keep it to myself and try not to think about it except when I'm alone.

*HAPPY TOTS!!!*

The new Lotte's Plus X Commercial with Kat-Tun is pretty cute. I just wish I'm in Japan at the moment instead of being here. But me being in Japan is going to make me go really really broke.

Imagine me spending each and every cent I have attending concerts....events...buying stuff...

Johnny is going to be a very rich man I tell you...*not like he's not already!!!*

I want to go to Kat-Tun's concert!!! I want to attend Ryo's solo!!! Jin's solo!!! Orange Range concert!!! Asian Kung-Fu Generation concert!!!

*sob sob*

I'm being very whinny today...woke up on the wrong side of the bed I guess....or maybe I just need more sleep...*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home