<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Somewhere down the road, I've forgotten how to spend quality time with one of the most important person in my life....myself.

I've been too busy doing everything but quiet down and do something for myself. I didn't realize that until last night when I was so dead tired, I even skipped gym, went home and flopped on my bed before falling asleep at 9:30pm.

Yes...9:30 PM!!!

When on earth did life become so hectic? I guess I really need to slow down, quiet myself a little and just try to enjoy the tranquality of life.

I know for a fact that the coming month is going to be even more HECTIC than the life I'm leading right now.

Yup...you've guessed it. I've decided to accept Grey Worldwide's offer. It is after all something I've been aiming for right after I graduated. My first step into the high flying career I wanted. To be in an Multi-International Agency.

Ah well...it'll be good in my CV too anyway...*grin*

You've to sacrifice something to gain something right? So I'm sacrificing my time and a whole load of other thing to have a strong foundation in my career. Right now...I hope its worth it. *fingers crossed*

So...before I start my new job, I'm going to take 2 weeks off to just pamper myself. Spa...facial....HERE I COME!!!

I honestly don't know where life will lead me too or where I'm going at the moment. It's true that I'm pretty lost and still confused in many things.

But I do know one thing. Whatever I do...whatever I strive for is to achieve one goal and one goal only. That is my ultimate dream to migrate to "the land of the raising sun."

However, like one very special once told me. Whatever it is...no matter what it is....everything you do...it has to make you HAPPY.

It is true...happiness is definitely very important. I didn't want to accept the offer because I'm really very comfortable in my current job. I love the people here....but...I've to let them go and move on to greener pastures.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home