<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Saturday, October 22, 2005

YikeS! It's been almost 2 weeks since I last updated. Gomenasai minnasan. I've been really really busy lately.

So...what's new in my life? Other than a new job....everything pretty much stays the same.

Love my new working environment. Love the peeps there as well. What Alvin, our operational director told me before I joined the company was true. We're like a family. Now waking up in the morning and going to work isn't a drag for me. It's more like....great! I'm going to work today!

Every morning, we will all gather at the pantry for breakfast, just chit chatting and joking...trust me. We are one hell of a noisy bunch. Especially Louie and Jeremy. But they crack me up. Everyone is really nice.

After breakfast, everyone goes back to work. So its busy busy busy time for us....until lunch hour. At excatly 1 you can smell a delicious aroma wafting through the air. Yup....Chan's home brought lunch pack being placed in the microwave. ehehhe....So everyone will gather at the pantry agian...chit chat...eat eat...then go downstairs for a drink.

We'll come back at 2 and start work agian....busy busy busy...then at about 4, its tea time!!! So coffee session....*unfortunately...i don't drink coffee...so I have tea*

Btw, we only chit chat when we are not that busy. When we have deadlines to rush and difficult clients to handle, we rarely have time to even pee. So...we really appreciate the free time we have to spend with one another.

I was supposed to go to Cameron Highlands with them on Friday since its a Public Holiday. But unfortunately I can't make it due to some stuff I needed to handle. *sob sob*

I guess you can say I'm pretty happy with where I am at the moment. It's an interesting place to work at coz we've got really big clients. For instance, Tourism Malaysia...we are handling the Japan and Korea division. Coz I can now read Hiragana and Katakana...I'm helping up in that account.

By right I'm in the Fujitsu division. But we've clients such as ING, Best Denki (yup yup another Japanese company and apparently the MD is damn young and good looking...ehhehe), the company that handles MNG, Shiro, ING, Papermate, TCRS and quite a number more.

Dang...I just realized I've been going on and on about my job. Guess I've become one of those ppl who only talk about their work and nothing else.DAME YO!!!

Other than work...I still manage to find time to head to the gym....I also am sitting for my Japanese exam soon...so more studying for me!!!!

Update about the weird stalker from gym. Oscar was with me the other day and we were having a drink before heading for a shower. That Larry guy showed up and to cut a long story short...Oscar was my bf for the day...ahhaah...

So no more weird SMS....YAY! Well...weekends I don't really go out anymore. Want to spend quality time with family coz on the weekdays, they hardly see me. I'm out of the house by 8 30 am and only back at about 11 pm. So....Saturdays is spend shopping with my mom till afternoon, we have a family dinner and then I go out at night with my friends. Sunday...wake up late...coz its a day to Laze and get ur stuff done. Lunch will be cooked by dad....Afternoon just spend chit chatting with mom...and evenings will be out with my friends.

Trying to juggle my time so that I don't neglect anyone.

Anyway, I was talking to Liy the other day and both of us realize how much we miss one another. I miss our bitching sessions...or blur crap....and she made me realize how much she understood me....weeell...looking forward in meeting up with her soon to have our chocolate fondue...YUMMY!!!

So...till next time.......Ja Ne!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home