<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Great...just great....I woke up with a crick in my neck...and it hurts if I try to turn it to the right. *oUcH*. I guess I need to re-stuff my feather down pillow...it's getting a little flat.

It's been raining everyday. The worst part is, it's hot in the afternoons and it rains cats and dogs at night. So waking up every morning is like freezing cold. But its nice...I love cold weather compared to warm or hot ones.

I like it when it rains....especially when I'm under my covers so cozily snuggled up. The smell of rain also kinda makes you go into this very calm and serene mood. Love it love it...I'll love it better if it snows!!!!

Too bad Malaysia has only 2 seasons all year round. The dry and wet season. So not fun. I want to build snowman...I want to go skiing...I want to go snowboard...I want to make snow angels...I want....I want I want!!!

Nothing much has been happening since I last blogged. Gonna keep this short and get back to work. *Damn it....I'm feeling sleepy today...*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home