<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Saturday, October 08, 2005

*JuMpIng ArOUnD LiStENinG to Ellegarden*

This band is massive...rock on Ellegarden!!!

Okay, let's get down to business. My prediction for October? It's going to be pretty hectic. Work starts on Monday. I know I'm really lucky to land myself in this company with such a good pay and great remunerations. Shouldn't be asking for more since I'm a fresh grad with no experience right?

Yup...people have been slapping me left and right and calling me a lucky b*tch because the first interview I land myself in and I got the job. Whatever I asked...the director just said yes to me. HmMm...that's going to come in handy when I ask for a raise *evil laughter*. Nah...shouldn't be counting my chickens before they hatch.

I'm already getting more than the usual fresh graduates are getting and also I get my phone bills and petrol money all subsidized. Travelling expenses all paid....so...I guess it's cool.

Oh...if you're wondering what I'm doing? I'm an account executive....part of the Fujitsu team. *dreams of going to Japan one day* Since their headoffice is in Singapore...I guess I'll soon be travelling down to Singapore pretty often. Not now...since I'm still being trained by my Account manager Prudence.

So...life is looking up at the moment. Don't know when it's going to be bleak agian...*pessimistic Amy on the rise*

At one point...when I wasn't working....I felt a little lost. Directionless. Didn't really know what I wanted. Maybe also feeling a little down that everyone had a job and I didn't....*I know I know...I wasn't working for only a month* I even became anti-social. Didn't really want to talk or see anyone. Quarter-life crisis...hehehe....

Although most fresh grads take at least a month break or even more than that before looking for a job, I almost instantly landed myself with that event managing company. Thank goodness I didn't stay for long...if not...I'll just rot and die. Imagine me being there for a month and a half there.....how I coped..its still amazing....

So let hope...from now on...life would get a little more interesting and better...*fingers crossed*.

But then agian...that's just life ain't it? Full of ups and down, bumps and potholes....so right now, I'm pretty contented with what I have and where I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home