<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Monday, January 09, 2006

Oh My Gwad!!!

I haven't excatly been updating my blog have I? No more excuses of me being too busy...I'm just going to admit that I've been just too darn lazy.

Anyway, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all!!! I have a strong feeling that this year, 2006 is going to be a way better year than the last for everyone.

Okay...where do I even start? Alot of things have been happening and it isn't the end of January yet. I mean...it's only been 9 days into the year 2006!!!!

Christmas was fun because I spent it with friends that I truly love. Oscar and Edison...house party...everyone getting high and tipsy....played Taboo....the whole thing....so I'm not going to go into details.

New Year's countdown was really really good. Went to Poppy's with Ting and his friends. Met people there...danced and just basically had a good time. Everyone and I mean...everyone was high and drunk. Thank goodness I only had a very very dilluted whiskey coke and nothing else but coke and water the entire night.

Of course New Year won't start with a bang if you don't witness gang fights. AHhaHAhh.....That was fun.....I thought I was actually watching a movie. A guy shouting suddenly and you think maybe they're playing when in actual fact he was chasing this other Malay dude.

There was this guy who was sitting by the curb when the Malay dude ran past and he calmly just stuck out his foot to trip the guy without even looking and just continued to play with his Handphone.

He didn't even bother to go look when they caught the Malay guy or when the police came to take the guy away. Toooo cool.....*brrr*

I decided on New Year's eve itself that I'll be satisfied and contented with my job and where I'm working at right now. I mean...everyone is so wonderfull even though I know for a fact that if i continued staying there, I wouldn't excatly grow in my career.

Yup...so I decided to just be comfy and stay on and be happy for another 6 months to get and learn some experience.

NooOoOooO....that's not the case you see. On the 3rd day of January, I recieved a phone call while driving too work.

I've been offered to work in Grey worldwide. A Multi International Company!!! Just what I always wanted!!! BUT.....when the offer came....I was abit confused....

I mean...there's so many aspects to look into. 1st, the distance. It's right smack in the city center while right now I've to drive only 5 mins to my work place.
2nd. I can't have my japanese classes 2 times a week and instead only once on Saturday. ArRrGhHhH!!!!

When I went for the interview, apparently I came 'Highly recommended' and Leon, (Oscar's Group Account Director for the Shell Team) was the one who gave my name. Surprise Surprise!

I'm actually getting a pay that's very high right now. A pay that usually only Senior Account Executive gets with 1 year experience. Obviously when you go to MIC's, it's impossible to get that kinda pay right?

I told the person who interviewed me and she was like....i don't think we can afford to pay you more. I said...fine, then maybe the same amount but better renumerations.

She said she'll contact me next week. But when I came home not more than 4 hours later, I recieved a phone call saying I've got the job and a higher pay rate.

WoOOoOoAhHhhH!!!! Now...I don't know if I should accept the job or not. They're even sending the appointment letter to me today by hand all the way from KL!!!

Decisions, decisions and also....................headache.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home