<<+--Love~Life & Ramblings--+>>

Come on...life can't be that perfect. You expect it to be all flower, butterflies and rainbows? Reality check...it's definately NOT

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Isn't it amazing how after one miracle, happens another?

I'm not sure if I should be thanking my lucky stars for whatever has befallen upon me. I'm not even sure if its a good thing or a bad?

One thing for sure is that having that 'thing' happen made the pain a lot lesser. But then agian...pain is a too strong word. More like...dissapointment.

I guess I've learned a lesson and that is to never put hope on anything. The higher you put your hope, the harder you'll fall right? So I guess...I can't help but really be dissapointed at the entire situation.

But just when I thought that my entire day was ruin, another miracle happened. It's something very very unexpected, something that kept me smilling the whole entire day.

No...I didn't strike a lottery or anything like that. It's more like....an ego boost really.

So I guess what they all say is right. Behind every dark cloud lies a silver lining.

I don't know what tomorrow may bring. But I sure do know that with every negative feeling, a positive one will come along.

As I said before...I've a very strong inkling that this year....is going to be a great year for everyone....:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home